【Chapter 13】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

*ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ*

"Looks like they've gone inside." Outside the Baste Prison was the same purple-haired girl with new armor. Looking back at her superior, Jericho asked him, "What are your orders, Lord Golguis?" Jericho asked Golguis. 

"I must admit that I am impressed. However, your strength will bring your own agonizing death upon you!" Golguis exclaimed. Putting his hand onto his pocket, Golguis pulled out a small, black orb with a mysterious symbol on it. Jericho gasped as her posture become alert. 

"That's the incantation spell?" Ignoring her question, Golguis pulled back his arm as he prepared to throw the ball towards the ground, and he did. Once the ball hit the ground a dark purple smoke erupted from it as it began to spread throughout the atmosphere and soon incasing Baste Prison.

Jericho stepped back as she saw the incantation spell do its magic, surprise showing in her features. "This..." Jericho whispered though Golguis decided to finish her sentence for her. "The Eternal Seal Spell!"Golguis exclaimed, looking up at the incased prison. "Even ten tyrant dragons would be unable to destroy this magical containment barrier." Golguis explained to the other, laughing a disgusting laugh in the end.

"All the sins can do is rot away in agony inside the sealed cage!" Golguis exclaimed in his robotic voice. However, that man is not even close to being able to imagine their power.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ*

Inside the dim hallway stood two males, one short, and one tall, but the one thing that they both had in common was the serious expression plastered on their features. (Y/N) looked at Meliodas and Ban with a bored expression on her face, and of course with Midoriya hiding behind her.

Tension crackled in the atmosphere as it felt like it was suffocating everyone. Though soon, the atmosphere changed into one of happiness as it went from 1% to 100% real fast. 

"Ban!" Meliodas yelled as he put up his hands as had a happy expression. "Cap'n!" Ban also yelled as he put up his hands as a happy expression also overtook his features. Both ran at each other at high speeds, (Y/N) making sure that Midoriya was holding onto her tightly.