【Chapter 20】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Hide, (Y/N)! Don't come out!" Shoving her daughter inside the hidden door the desperate woman locked the door and began to run back to where the war was being fought. Crying, the little girl banged her small and dainty hands on the enchanted door, but nothing worked. 

"Momma! Daddy! Please, come back!" The girl yelled, desperate to see her family out of harm's way, but life doesn't always give us what we want. Silence soon came as only the soft footsteps of somebody came towards the hidden door. 

Breathing heavily the little girl stepped away from the door and hid away behind a small couch. 

"That's... that's not my family." (Y/N) whispered to herself, fear soon overtaking her senses. Looking down at her hand (Y/N) tried to summon a small fireball, but only a small flicker appeared. 

"My king, it appears that the girl is in here. Just like one of the dragons said." Someone with a high-pitched voice informed someone. The footsteps soon become louder until it stopped right in front of the hidden door, well, not hidden anymore. 

Ripping open the door the Demon King stepped inside and looked around until his eyes saw a little couch. Smirking, the Demon King walked closer and grasped the couch and threw it towards the wall creating a hole, and once the couch was out of the way the small girl was seen. 

"My, my... so small and fragile looking. I thought the next in line to the Dragon clan throne would have looked much more threatening, but it appears that I have been yet again disappointed." The Demon King taunted the shivering girl. 

Backing away from the man (Y/N) tried to look for a way to escape, but found none. "My king, we are ready to head back." Hearing the voice of the same high-pitched voice that (Y/N) heard earlier she quickly looked up and saw a male with long black hair and green eyes. 

The Demon King nodded his head and turned his attention over to him. "How do our troops look like right now?" The Demon King asked him. "Not good, almost half of our troops were whipped out and the other half were badly hurt, but other than that we have a few who can still fight." The green-eyed male informed him.

'Such power... it's soo suffocating!' (Y/N) thought to herself. These were two of the most powerful that (Y/N) has ever had the displeasure of facing, and it made her instincts go haywire.