【Chapter 24】

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊

┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊

┊  ✧        ✧   ┊

┊     ✧

Silence draped over the atmosphere thickly inside the Boar Hat as the morning had already arrived, its lively rays not influencing the current Sins as they remained settled inside the bar area. 

The clang of metal lightly clinging was the sole noise heard as everybody ate their fill of made omelet, relishing in the taste and preferring to delight in the morning only if it wasn't for the recent addition included into their group.

Hitoshi Shinso.

Relaxed in his seat Shinso calmly ate his omelet, his rich, shadowy violet eyes staring attentively at (Y/N) as she, too, swallowed her made omelet as she sat next to an annoyed Meliodas. Glaring fiercely towards the newcomer, Meliodas harshly munched on his omelet, his lips set in a firm grimace as his emerald eyes dimmed at the sight of the composed half-demon.

Now Shinso was two things that Meliodas hated. One, he was way too clingy to (Y/N), and two—he was a half-demon. All that he detested and more as the only thing that Meliodas could do was just beam at him with a blazing prejudice in his eyes, but no more. How could he when he saw how much joy it brought (Y/N) when she saw all three of them meet? Of course, Shinso was indeed distant from the other energetic and adorable two; but (Y/N) still saw some connection developing between Izuku and Shinso, and she would not overlook that.

The others, too, couldn't say anything at the recent addition, as the only thing that they could do was scowl at him in bitterness and scourge him in their minds, though everything else was off-limits. Clutching his already broken wooden mug in his hand, Ban huffed, not being able to take much more of this torment as he saw how warm (Y/N) was with that bastard.

"Oi, freak." Peering up to see who called for him in such a detested manner, Shinso gazed at him in indifference, not a single amount of care in his body language as he remained chewing his eggs. Swallowing them down after some time, Shinso twisted around to chug some water, hoping to make the eggs go down quicker in his throat.

Grunting at him in irritation, Ban grasped him by the collar of his torn shirt, forcing Shinso to look at him, all of his anger now strongly forwarded to the half-breed. "Who the hell do you think you are, huh? Coming in here and trying to get some sympathy from (Y/N)-"