Chapter 54

Serena's POV 

                    "Let's Listen to him and Leave Serena, Bonnie!" Ms. Yellow said, Quickly picking up Angela and Grabbing Nurse Joys hand, leaving me and Bonnie with no choice but to follow in pursuit.

                       Ms. Yellow, as if on purpose, headed straight into the rioting crowd on the way out, We kept as close to each other as we could "M-Ms. Yellow! Why are we fighting through the crowd..? We could just find another exit out-" "No! At this point and time, Our only choice is to follow the crowd for safety, we can't stay here any longer. They took Ash! What if they come after Angela too?!" She contradicted in a panic.

                    My breath hitched and I gripped my hand into a fist, I then stopped where I was and looked back, over the swarm of people My eyes then softly land on the field, Etching my eyebrows I thought 'That's right... Ash... I forgot... he was taken!' I thought.

                    I stared at the Scrap piece of metal shoving it's way out of the ground "Serena! you're getting separated from us! hurry!" Bonnie called out, It was then I made up my Mind, 'Ash... I finally got to see you after 7 years, I... I can't lose him... I can't let him go! not again!' I thought, as I started to push my way through the crowd in the opposite direction  "Bonnie! Take Ms. Yellow, Nurse Joy and Angela to the Pokémon center!"

                    "What?! Serena we all have to go! It's not safe here!" Bonnie yelled out "I... I'm gonna save Ash!" I said as I ran back into the stadium "SERENA!!!" I heard Bonnie call out to me once more.

Bonnie's POV

                     "SERENA!!!" I called out to her, "Is she crazy?!" I exclaimed, suddenly I felt someone pull me back "We have no time to lose! Let's go!" Ms. Yellow said as she dragged me along "b-but! Serena is!-" "She's absolutely crazy, but if Ash is her goal we can't stop her" She said as she pushed her way through the crowd.

                      "Eh...? What do you mean?" I asked her, confused, she then struggled up a smile "Girls have a sort of stubbornness when it comes to the people they want to be with" She stated with a chuckle, I looked back, staring longingly through the crowd, gritting my teeth I strengthened my resolve and helped Ms. Yellow and Nurse Joy push through the crowd.

                       "You're right, I'm sure she'll be fine, we have to get to the Pokémon Center and hide and just hope they can all come back safely" I said with a serious tone, Ms. Yellow chuckled at that and nodded "All that we can do is trust them" Ms. Yellow hummed.

Gary's POV

                         "do you sense him close by?" I asked as I looked around the stadium, "I can't feel his Aura anywhere... It's either he isn't here anymore, or something's blocking his aura" Brock answered, I clicked my tongue in irritation "Damned Team Rocket..." I cursed under my breath, Brock then pulled out his Ultradex "What're you doing?" I asked, "Max must've gotten to the champions already, We should plan and create a stratagem that can ensure the safety of everyone" He thoroughly explained.

                          "We don't have time! we have to find Ash first before this doomsday device is activated and destroy the whole region!" I exclaimed in a panic "That's why we have to plan this accordingly! What if we head in there without a plan?! Who'll be affected?! That Thing is obviously dangerous! heading in there without a proper plan will be your death!" Brock replied as I clicked my tongue, angry because he's right.

                           'Brock! I'm with the Champions now! I've explained a gist of it at least, but guessing you're calling me knowing I'm here, you want to create a plan?' Max asked through the Ultradex, "Exactly, we don't know what that thing is, what that thing can do and what's it for, well, all we know is that, whatever it is, It needs Ash, and not in a good way" Brock said through his Ultradex.

                            I looked back at Clemont and once again checked his condition, He looked fine, just passed out "Gary, get over here and Listen too" Brock nagged making me sigh "Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you can nag me around" I complained "It's exactly what it means" Brock Contradicted and I grunted in annoyance as I sat next to him and looked at the Ultradex over his shoulder.

May's POV

                             "Dawn! We have to get out of here!" May exclaimed as she made her way through the crowd, "May! What's going on?!" Dawn exclaimed in a flurry, "I-I don't know! b-but Brock said we have to get out of here!" I managed to Stutter out, the shaking in my body clearly visible.

                              "Ash was taken away on the field! we can't just- LEAVE?!" Iris Exclaimed, Concern evident in her eyes "Yeah! we have to save Ash!" Barry agreed "But Brock said!-" "Ash... we left hurt him before... I want to show him that we truly care and have changed!" Dawn cut me off, I balled my hands into fists "But It's Dangerous!" I reasoned.

                              "We've done Dangerous things like this before! with Ash!" Iris reasoned even more, "We'll only get in the way!" I said trying my best to reason with them "We-" I was cut off by screaming behind me, I Looked back and saw Team Rocket Grunts Blocking the doors, their Pokémon attacking the civilians trying to evacuate the stadium.

                              I heard one of them say "this is the start of a new Era, Team Rocket's Era, and He, wants you, to see with your own eyes, the beginning of said era" He laughed out loud, I grit my teeth in anger, suddenly I heard Misty call out to me "May!" I looked back and saw that she ran around the stadium just to reach me "Misty! what's going on?!" I exclaimed, "the Team Rocket Grunts are blocking the door and isn't letting people go out anymore, we have to help them evacuate as soon as possible! we don't know what that Thing can do to the people near it!" she stated between pants.

                             "What do you recommend we do?" I asked, "We battle them, open up a path and let the civilians leave, because if I'm honest with you, that thing doesn't look friendly" She said and turned to the device that was now halfway out of the ground, My eyes widened, "That... what...?" I managed to mutter out "Brock said to evacuate, all we can do right now is listen to what he says" She said, I nodded in agreement, turning to the others "You heard what she said, clear a path, and let the civilians evacuate safely" I repeated, and they nodded, separating themselves into groups, we made our way to all the exits

                            "We'll do what we can to get these people to safety, The rest... will be handled by them" Misty said, longingly looking at the entrance/exit to the locker rooms on the blue side "yeah.." I replied in concern.

ding a ding dong, hihi, it's friday, so I just wanted to greet my readers a happy weekend fjkbnheghgvrs - Malachi_Shi