Chapter 9

Ash's POV

The Mother Daughter duo noticed our short stares and bowed as an apology for disturbing, and eventually, excusing themselves back inside the Pokémon center, no one thought anything of it, they all just thought that they were just a Mother Daughter pair roaming around. Absolute strangers.

That was until Gary pulled Me, Max, Paul and Trip to a huddle in the middle of the field "Wha- What do you want Gary?" Paul whisper-yelled, obviously annoyed at the others actions, Ignoring Paul, Gary asked in a whisper "Ash, wasn't that your...mom?"

The Other Three turned to me suddenly, in shock, and with wide eyes, they all waited anxiously for my answer, and I did, "yes" 

They all gave each other a Look, Paul was about to say something but was cut off by a voice behind me "Red? Is something wrong?" Serena asked, We all slowly separated after she asked, I gave her a soft reassuring smile "No, nothings wrong" I said.

"Oh, but... why were you all huddled up like that?" She asked, suddenly raising her hands in defense "b-but! you don't have to tell me! I didn't mean to be nosy I-" "Blue was just thinking about making some bets on who'll win in an Ace battle" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"An... ace battle?" Serena asked "Ooooh! What's that?!" Bonnie aske din excitement, I chuckled at her expression and gently stuffed my hands into my pockets "an Ace battle is a trainer battle between their Aces, or mainly, their strongest" I explained.

"Ah! that's cool! I wanna try!" Bonnie said, jumping up and down, I chuckled and gently pat her head "Sorry Bonnie, Ace Battle's usually make bets, and sometimes we make it real personal" I said to her.

"Personal?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion "What do you mean by that?" Serena asked, "As evil as it sounds, we kind of  Bet... things that we know matter a lot to that person" Max said in my place.

"Eh? why would you do that???" Clemont asked, kind of surprised at that "It's all for the fun, and it shows our confidence, and our Pokémon's confidence" I said, gently patting Max' head "Oh and Blue was the one that came up with this, one time he beat Rex in an Ace battle and he got the Eevee Rex recently got" I said.

"You bet Pokémon?!" The three asked in unison "Oh, not really, that was one time, the Eevee was originally Blue's anyways, but Rex here, didn't want to return him after being told that the trade is only to help Eevee evolve" I said glaring down at Max as an added effect.

The three sighed in relief "I see, It sounds fun, but It doesn't seem like something you should do Bonnie, after all you just got the ropes of being a trainer, you don't want to lose anything personal right?" Clemont lightly lectured, and Bonnie nodded in understanding.

"Now that that's out of the way, we didn't actually agree to having an ace battle, so we'll just be heading back" I said, 'I feel bad for not including them in something like this, but none of them know I'm Ash, It's better they don't get Involved at all' I thought as I gripped my hands slightly.

"I see! well, rest well! and maybe we can see one of your Ace Battle's in the future" Serena said giggling softly, I hummed in response "I'm sure you'll see one in the Future, have a good day" I said as a goodbye, heading back to our room with the guys behind me.

"I'll go up with Brock" Max said quietly and left us to go up first, we all went inside and sat down in the Living room, while waiting for Brock and Max with sat in an awkward silence, when they arrived, they sat down and the silence remained until Gary spoke up.

"Was that really Delia Ash?" He asked, I nodded as a response "But that girl with her- she called her Mama right? She adopted?" Trip asked, "But if you looked at her closely she looked like!-" "Ash" Brock cut Max off as he sighed and sat back.

"You saw them?" Paul asked "Yeah, they came in to get the Little girl's Pokémon healed" Brock said as he tapped the arm rest he was next to "I had to hide as to not let her notice me, Delia I mean, she looked so..." "Normal" I said, continuing Brock's sentence.

"Like she doesn't even have another kid to worry about" I scoffed and laid down on the floor, staring up at the Ceiling a bit "But do you think... that Girls her biological daughter?" Paul asked "and... your Biological sister?" Gary asked the question obviously no one had the guts to ask.

"Half" I said, my one worded answer confused the others, "We definitely don't have the same father" I said and yawned slightly 'he's yawning, and it's only been a few hours since he woke up' Gary, Max and Brock thought, "Oh..." Paul hummed.

"Well, It's nothing to sulk about, she's here, I can't do anything about it but accept the truth" I said, keeping my heart secluded with Cold Icy walls, "But... do you plan on doing anything about it?" Max asked "what do you mean?" I asked, turning to him.

"I mean, are you gonna get in between it? do you care about her? do you see her as a sist-" "Max" Brock cut Max off, shaking his head a bit, I hummed and recalled the night I met her, I felt myself... get Intrigued? 

"She's Interesting, I want to keep her close" I said, this made the other guys shoot up from their seats "you want her close?" Gary asked "Delia is a good mom, she knows how to raise kids, what I don't like is, She's Delia" I stated, causing the boys to receive my statement blurrily "But??? close???" Trip asked.

"I actually met that girl before, she was almost attacked by a predator at night, I almost knew right away that she was my sister" I explained, sitting up and facing the group, "She told me, she ran away from Delia after she tried to confiscate her Pokémon for a bit" I recalled, "But she also told me that Delia said she didn't want her 'to turn out like her Brother' " Without hesitation Telltale.

They exchanged looks with each other "...Turn out like... you?" Brock asked, and I nodded "She doesn't want that girl, to become a Trainer" I said, gently rubbing Pikachu's tail "She said she didn't even know she had a Brother" I yawned again.

"She's making the kid dependent on her" Paul scoffed, planting back down on the couch, "Well, either way you can't forcibly take her" Brock sighed in defeat as he dropped back down on the couch "And we are not, resulting to Kidnapping" He said "What- no! what is wrong with you Brock" I sighed "We'll just have to wait for her to come with us on her own violation" I huffed.

"And how are you sure she'll do that?" Max asked, "We're siblings, it'll happen somehow" I said confidently, and the guys only stared at me like I was crazy "But for now, I'm gonna take a nap" I said and stood up walking to my room "It's only 10am!" I heard Gary huff as I close my door behind me.

'Nap time!!!' Pikachu cheered, Jumping off my Shoulder and onto the bed, I  chuckled and instantly fell asleep, I scoffed and fell asleep next to him.

and shockingly, we slept through the whole day "what the-" "ASH!" Gary exclaimed slamming my door Open, Pikachu jumped from the loud sound and fell off the bed, I turn to him and asked "You okay bud?"

Let's just say, we had a little more than a... Sunburn "PIKA!" 'HMPH!'

how fun

Updated on 03/18/21(mm/dd/yy)
P.s I didn't mean to re-write the whole chapter I-