Chapter 42

Ash's POV

I walked around the Forest with Angela in my arms, Pikachu on my Shoulders, and Greninja following behind us, In search of an Eevee for Angela, "I don't see any.." Angela said sadly "Angela, why did you want to go look for an Eevee when you already have Espeon?" I asked "Well.. Espeon get's lonely sometimes, even with Vulpix around.." She said, "Hmm... I see" I said and Looked up at the sky "We should head back.." I said "But we just got here!"She complained "I'm sorry, But I'm pretty busy.. I'll make it up to you with a battle?" I Offered, she pouted and thought it over "fine.." She said, I smiled and started to carry her back "Maybe Professor Oak has an Eevee he could give you" I said "you think so..?" She asked "Yeah, Gary actually likes Eevee's A lot, so maybe even he has some" I said honestly "Really?" She asked with sparkles in her eyes "Yeah, Gary weirdly likes Eevee's" I cringed, she giggled, as we entered the Poke Center I felt a sudden rush of Tension, I looked up to the Desk and saw Brock frozen in his place, In front of him were two people, a Man and a woman, "Brock" I called, he flinched and turned his gaze towards me, so did The man and woman, My eyes widened as I saw who they were, Okay, In all honestly, I don't know who they are, but I could already guess who they were because.. The man looks exactly like Gary "Ash.." Brock muttered "Is..something wrong?" I asked, hesitating "They're looking for Gary.." Brock said, I looked at them and they seemed desperate "Then..Please follow me" I said, they nodded and followed me to the Elevator, we stood there silent, I mustered the courage to ask them "You're his Parents right?", They flinched and then nodded "Then you guys are Mrs. Leaf and Mr. Blue.." I muttered, and they nodded again, the elevator 'dinged'as the doors opened, I led them to our room "Is.. he well?" Mr.Blue asked "Yes he is.." I answered "That's good.." Mrs. Leaf said relieved "did you two just get here..?" I asked "Yes.." Mr.Blue said, I stopped in front of our door, I opened it, and there I saw Gary talking comfortably with Max, "Gary" I called, he looked up at me quickly after, max did too, Their eyes widened, I stepped inside and gestured them to come inside, they hesitated at first but they eventually did "Mom.. Dad?"