Chapter 7

Ash's POV

"How old are you?" I asked softly, not wanting to scare her, she looked at me confused "I-I'm 8" she answered '8... I left 7 years ago... and a year before that I was in Kalos... which mean she had her after I left for Kalos... how the hell did I not know?!' I processed, I felt my world take a full 180.

"Mister... can... I trust you?" she asked holding a Grip on a poke ball, I pat her head and gave her a reassuring smile "Don't worry I wont hurt you" I told her calmly, she then smiled softly "I'm Angela Ketchum! what's your name mister?" she asked, i looked at her with sad eyes 'I'm your brother dammit..' I erased the thought.

"I'm Red Satoshi, nice to meet you Angela" I answered softly, suddenly I heard a woman call out in the Distance "Angela!" I recognized the voice right away.

"Sorry Angela, I have to go now, don't tell anyone about me okay? and.. try not to think about what she did for a bit, I'm sure she'll stop soon" I said, she just nodded in response.

I then quickly jumped up on a roof, I saw her shimmer at my stunt, I hid behind the chimney of a roof as I overheard Delia's voice approach "Angela!, there you are! it's the middle of the night, why did you run off like that?" she asked worriedly "N...no reason Mama, I just... wanted to take a walk" Angela reasoned.

"In the middle of the night? dear you can take a walk tomorrow morning okay?" Delia smooth talked her, I grunted in annoyance "okay mama..." Angela replied, I then watched thme walk off towards a hotel, I sighed and backed up on the brick Chimney.

"Delia.. Dad has been gone all my life, it's impossible for Angela to be Dad's" I said to myself, as I grit my teeth 'I don't know which part of my life is a lie now' I thought frustrated, I jumped roof to roof In order to get to the Pokémon Center.

I saw Brock helping Nurse Joy clean up for the night "Oh hey Ash" Brock greeted, he seemed to have noticed my frustrated expression "What happened?" he asked "I'll.. talk about it to you guys tomorrow" I replied and went upstairs.

Once again, I went inside our room, and went to my separate room, completely ignoring Max who was playing video games in the living room, and Gary who was feeding the Pokémon "Not gonna eat Ash?" Gary asked, I just shut my door.

Pikachu hopped off my shoulder and faced me 'Ash...are you alright?' Pikachu asked in telepathy "I'm fine Pikachu" I lied, I heard him sigh 'you're thinking about it too' he said to me, I looked away 'Delia sure has changed' he said "She's a completely different person Pikachu" I said, he nodded, I smiled sadly and pat his head.

"Eevee and the others are already asleep, you should too" I said, he yawned and nodded, sleeping next to Eevee and Bulbasaur, I smiled slightly and changed into a shirt and a pair of Pajamas, I laid down on my bed and let the bed lull me to sleep 'Great Tuesday' I thought sarcastically and slowly fell asleep

(Time skip to morning)

I was awoken by an annoying Voice "Oi ashy-boy, get up" he said, I groaned "What Gary?" I asked annoyed "Paul and Trip called, they said they're coming today" Gary said "what time..?" I asked tiredly "In about.. 15 minutes" he said with a chuckle, I groan once again and sat up "Breakfast is on the table" he said and left my room.

 I sighed and gently stretched a bit, my body cracked here and there, it was refreshing, I then headed to the shower and changed, I saw Pikachu groggily wake up "Morning bud" I greeted and pat his head.

'Morning ash'  he greeted back as he woke up Eevee and Bulbasaur "Paul and trip are coming today, let's eat our breakfast breakfast and get going" I said, they all nodded tiredly, We headed  outside and ate Breakfast, after that we left for the Airport.

I had to return the others, to their Poke Balls since we had to hurry or else we'll never hear the endless sassy complaints from those two, we rode our flying type Pokémon instead of a ride to get there fast enough, luckily we made it in time, we saw Paul, his brother, and Trip.

"Hey Guys" I called "Hey there Red" Paul greeted "Ah so you know my alias already?" I whispered slightly "Yup, I called Blue this Morning" Trip replied "That's nice, but we should get going, are you three going to stay in a separate room?" Max asked "Can you guys fit 3 more in your room?" Reggie asked "There's plenty of room, we got the floor with big rooms" I stated.

"Sweet, let's get going, I'm Starving" Trip complained "There's food back at the Pokémon Center" Gary said with a scoff "Oh you guys can go ahead, I have to meet a friend here, just text me the place and room number" Reggie said and ran off somewhere "He has friends?" Paul asked, we laughed at his question.

"You haven't changed" I sighed almost disappointed, "Whatever, let's just go" He scoffed and rolled his eyes as a response, we chuckled and headed off to the Direction of the Pokémon Center, getting a Cab that fit all of us.

After hopping in the Cab Trip turned to me "Where's Brent?" he asked "At the Pokémon Center helping Nurse Joy" I said "The day we got here, Red here already played Match Maker" Gary laughed.

"Nurse Joy was the one being all Blushy-Blushy at Brent" I said "Whoa that's a surprise, a nurse Joy that actually likes Brent? from your stories, Brent isn't really lucky with them" Paul said "He did Mature out of that" I said "You all have Changed, it's just sad" Trip sighed disappointedly.

"You changed too, you big softy" I teased Trip "Shut it Satoshi" he glared, I shook it off though, We made small talk as we headed to the Pokémon Center "This is one Big Poke Center" Paul stated as he hopped off the Cab.

"It is close to the Indigo Plateau, a huge Stadium where many events and trainers battle" Gary stated "You're right" Paul said as we entered "Hi Brent" Paul called, his voice caught the attention of a certain blunette.

She gasped in annoyance "Paul?! what are you doing here?!" she asked angrily, Paul clicked his tongue, Thinking they weren't gonna get to see them this soon "Trip you too?!?" Iris exclaimed behind Dawn, I sighed 'Here we go again'

Updated on 03/17/21(mm/dd/yy)