Chapter 62

TW: Cursing, Clear Visualizations of Violence, Blood, Needles{Syringe I guess?} (It sounds really bad but it's really not, but still be warned)

Ash's POV

It was Dark, The color Black surrounded me as I walked around aimlessly, "Where am I?" I asked myself, Continuing to walk forward in the Void I was In, Luckily, I wasn't getting Tired, So I walked and walked and walked until I found something, but alas, nothing, It was an endless cycle, of nothing.

I Sighed in boredom, and proceeded to sit down in hopes of something Interesting Happen, but nonetheless, nothing happened, I groaned and laid down "how boring..." I said to myself

3rd Person's POV

Ash Ketchum ran to Giovanni and Grabbed him by the neck, his strength was overpowering the huge Body Giovanni owned, Giovanni grabbed the arm that was on his throat trying to pull himself away from the boy, but alas he wouldn't budge.

Giovanni growled "Persian!" He called in a panic as he started losing his Breath, The Persian that attacked Max earlier leaped up and went in to Attack Ash, though Ash dodged, it made him let go of Giovanni, Giovanni stumbled back slightly and coughed a bit.

"Persian use Fury Swipes!" Giovanni ordered, Ash quickly dodged the attack, taking out another emergency Pokeball on him that Team Rocket wasn't able to detect, Giovanni clicked his tongue as Ash sent out Meganium  "Vine whip" he simply said.

Meganium was really confused at his cold order, but followed nonetheless and proceeded to attack "Persian use Double team, then use Fury swipes again" Giovanni calmly responded "Use razor leaf" Ash once again coldly ordered.

Meganium followed, the Razor leaf getting rid of the fake copies of Persian and affecting a hard hit on said Persian, Persian stumbled back growling "Persian use" "Use Bodyslam" Ash cut off, not giving Giovanni a time to respond.

Meganium used Body slam, causing heavy damage to Persian, especially after the recoil it received from Max' Sceptile "Use Slash!" Giovanni said in a panic "Dodge, Vine whip" ash bluntly ordered out.

Ash's cold responses made Meganium really uncomfortable, It's not the Ash she knew, but still following his orders, but stumbled in dodging, thus getting hit "what you're showing right now Ketchum, affects those around them, even your Pokémon, your responses are weakening your Pokémon's trust" Giovanni snickered.

Ash snapped and sent him an Intimidating scowl "DON'T FUCKING LECTURE ME ABOUT TRUST! WHEN YOU! THE LEADER OF TEAM ROCKET! AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS KNOW FOR STEALING STRONG POKEMON TO USE AS YOUR TOOLS!!" Ash Yelled, making Meganium shiver in fear.

Ash Clicked his tongue as he returned Meganium and place her Poke ball back where it was placed, "Tch, you're all talk after all, you can't even control one pun-" Giovanni was cut off by a strong Right hook to the Face, He didn't even see Ash move.

"Don't. Lecture. Me" He growled deeply as he grabbed Giovanni's collar and slammed him onto the hard metal of the machine, The strong Impact made Giovanni cough out a little blood, Ash proceeded to punch him continuously until a tooth came out.

Giovanni growled "Persian Slash!" He managed to call out in the midst of Ash's Beating, but of course, Ash dodged, but because he dodged, the Slash ended up hitting Giovanni instead "Hmph" Ash scoffed and attempted to step onto Giovanni's left arm with full force as Giovanni cried in pain from the attack of his Persian.

Giovanni caught his Foot in the nick of time, throwing his foot back making Ash stumble slightly "You Bastard" Giovanni said "Right back at you, Fucker" Ash said as he went in for another punch, it was caught but he then Kneed Giovanni in the stomach hard, again, coughing out blood.

"fights like these aren't meant to be prolonged, especially for you, Old man" Ash Intimidated, but Giovanni only scoffed "You're right, that's why I'll be ending it here"  Giovanni said with a triumphant smile.

Ash raised an eyebrow at his cocky remark, opening his mouth to respond but stopped when he felt a long painful piece of cold metal stab his side, Ash looked down to his side to see a Syringe stuck to his side, Giovanni pulling out blood from him, Ash quickly pushed him away and touched his side to stop the bleeding Giovanni caused from the Syringe.

Ash clicked his tongue and went in to attack Giovanni, only to be stopped by a strong Body "What took you so long?! tch, Keep him back Nidoking, if I see him in my line of sight at all I'm returning you" Giovanni said as he limped to someplace.

Ash clicked his tongue and started to overflow of the Negative aura, the Area within the Ice walls turned darker than it should be, Max who was fighting the girl with the Meowth fell to his knees once again, screaming in Agony as the weight of the earth felt like it was crushing him "MAX!!" Paul called out from the Outside.

"DON'T COME HERE PAUL, I'M FINE!" Max yelled "BUT-" "NO PAUL I'M FINE! KEEP UP THE WORK TO GET THE CIVILLIANS OUT OF HERE!" Max Yelled, Paul clicked his tongue, "I'M GOING IN AFTER I DO SO STAY STRONG FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER" Paul Yelled back punching the Ice walls as he watched Max get crushed by Ash's Overwhelming pressure.

"Is this even something Pikachu can reverse anymore...?"Paul doubted, clenching his fist 

The Girl Max was Fighting was on the Ground as well, struggling to even hover from the ground with her hands, she then heard a ringing in her pocket, She dropped tot he ground in agony as she answered the cell, "H-hello?" She stuttered out.

"Matori, it seems like we have to proceed to phase 5" Giovanni's voice echoed through the phone, Matori's eyes widened as she retaliated "W-WAIT SIR WHAT ABOUT ME?! I-I'M STILL ON THE FIE-" "I don't care, thank you for all the work you've done till now" Giovanni said and ended the call.

The Woman felt tears trickle down her cheek as she screamed from the pain of the pressure and the pain of betrayal.

To be continued...

2 updates in a week? who am I at this point