Chapter 69

Brock's POV

I huffed in relief as Ash gently Picked up Angela and Bonnie, while Mr. Ketchum picked up Ms. Yellow and Gary went over to Pick up Nurse Joy, all transferring them near us, I was honestly pretty exhausted, I felt like I was spacing out way too obviously.

"Brock?" I heard Max call out to me, I hummed in response "You okay?" He asked worriedly, and I just nodded softly, breathing in and breathing out frigidly "Just... Tired, everything that's happened to us up till now... I could feel it taking a toll on my body... was I holding myself back this much?" I asked blatantly.

"Clearing things up with the others after 7 years, after spending all our time doing death-defying training and now this? physically, we're okay, just mentally tired... I think" Max said

"You think?" I laughed slightly "Well You're the doctor here, you should know" He yawned, I shrugged in response "I think what you said was right Max" I heard someone walk up behind us "Gary" I heard Max say.

"I'm pretty sure we're just relieved everything's dying down" He said and sat next to me and Max "When we first found out about what happened to Ash, when we first reached our place in Mt Silver, when we first started training... everything we've done to make it to where we are now, it's amazing isn't it? how we could take so much for one person" He said

"I'm betting 500 Poke dollars that you three are talking about something sappy right now" We heard Paul say while walking up to us "No one's accepting your Bet Paul" Trip said beside him "Something sappy" Max Groaned and laid back on the ground "So I'm right?" Paul snickered sitting next to us too.

"we really can't deny it" I commented "oh please, just say I'm right" He scoffed "you're left" Gary joked "haha funny" Paul sarcastically snarked "So, what were you guys talking all sappily about" Trip asked "Sappily!" Max cried out "that sounds wrong" Gary laughed.

Trip just rolled his eyes "We were just talking about the past you know, how we feel relieved it's lightening up" I said "Why would it lighten up? it's not like it was ever a weight" Paul said sighing "We never said it was" Gary said, pondering in his place.

"This is really random but, I still remember the time you guys picked us up at the Airport" Trip said "What was so memorable about that?" Max asked "That Reggie had friends?" Paul asked half-heartedly "No, it was These 3 plus Ash" Trip said.

"What about us?" I asked, and he chuckled "You guys looked like a bizarre ragtag group, I mean, Gary was in a Lab coat, Brock was normal I guess, Max had his large glasses, and Ash looked like a Mysterious figure ready to pull you into an Alley at the dead of night" He reminisced, we all Laughed.

"Did we look like that?" Gary huffed "Pretty sure we did" We heard another voice join the conversation "Ash, looking pretty godly if I do say so myself" Paul snarked "Oh my arceus, are you saying Ash looks GODLY HOT?!" Gary exclaimed "I know I am but please" Ash jokingly replied "Don't mind him Trip, I'm sure your boyfriend has only eyes for you" Ash said.

Paul and Trip froze "You guys knew?" Trip asked "You're in the others room 24/7, stuck next to each other and have good communication" Max said "That's what Friends do...as well?" Paul asked confused "It was a hunch" All 4 of us said in-sync.

"But anyways, we're happy for you and stuff, but come on guys, we have a final job to do" Ash said "There's moOoooReeEe????" Gary Complained "we just have to get rid of something, cool?" He asked and Gary just pouted "What are we getting rid of?" I asked.

"The Machine and the rest of the grunts outside" He said and I nodded in understanding, we all stood up and left the unconscious people to the champions and the others.

3rd Persons POV

It was a quick job now that there was no more of their leader, they were rounded up pretty fast and was piled up in the middle of the field while officials started coming in and assisting civilians.

There were also Ambulances that took all of the Unconscious people off our hands,  Brock went with them and so did Ms. Leaf, while Ash and the Others started to get surrounded by reporters, they eventually slipped away and talked with officials on how to handle the Machine.

Clemont came back with Jessie and James and took over with talking with the Officials, In about a Month or so, everything should be back to normal they said and that the rest of those who fought in the battle personally should join those hospitalized to check for any injuries.

So, they were all transferred to the Hospital and resting up, everyone was out like a light, and it was the next day when they awoke..

hey ya'll... One more chapter (excluding the epilogue) KHAGBVKAGB the sappy message will be in the last chapter but.. ya. Also this line;

"You guys looked like a bizarre ragtag group, I mean, Gary was in a Lab coat, Brock was normal I guess, Max had his large glasses, and Ash looked like a Mysterious figure ready to pull you into an Alley at the dead of night" He reminisced, we all Laughed.

is dedicated to @Yose55Hyuann I told you I'd put it in here somewhere!