Chapter 19

Ash's POV
'Rudy? THE Rudy? The gym leader from the orange islands?' I thought "Oh Hey Misty!" He said with a smile and walked over to her, we started to walk away but she stopped us "it's you again" Misty said with such hate "we are just about to leave" I said as I Walked away with the others, I looked back and Saw Misty Kiss Rudy on his cheek 'So she did get with Rudy after all, man, that guy is Unlucky, I wonder what he even saw in Misty' I thought as I sighed deeply "Something wrong Red?" Max asked, I looked at him and shook my head "No I'm perfectly fine" I said as I Checked my Pokedex, seeing I had a few missed calls from Professor Oak, I ignored it and just put it back in my pocket "Train with me for a Bit Red!" Max said "Sure" I said "My Sceptile, versus Pikachu!" He said confidently, this made Gary Cough out the Water he was drinking "Not even My Blastoise can deal damage to Pikachu and you Challenge him with Sceptile?????" Gary asked in such disbelief "I'll damage Pikachu! I'm confident I will!" Max said proudly, I looked into his eyes, it made me chuckle "If you even deal a bit of Damage on Pikachu, i'll treat all of Us, but if you don't, 50 Push ups everyday" I Said "Deal!" He said and I ruffled his hair "You guys don't mind if we detour a little bit right?" I asked The Kalos Crew "I don't mind, i'd love to see you Battle" Clemont said "Me too!" Korrina said "Me three!" Bonnie said, Serena Giggled "I Guess me fourth?" She said with an adorable smile, my heart skipped a Beat as I cleared my throat and we walked onto a Battlefield on our way back, Brock Was Referee "I will be Referee, this is a 1v1 battle between Red and Rex" He announced "Send out your Pokemon" he said as we both sent out our most powerful Pokemon "Sceptile lets battle" Max said as he let out Sceptile "Pikachu, my wallet is counting on you bud" I chuckled and he hopped off my shoulder onto the field "BEGIN" Brock said aloud "Sceptile use Leaf blade!"Max said as I signaled Pikachu to dodge, which he did successfully "Use Quick attack!" Max attacked again, I once again signaled Pikachu to dodge, he easily dodged; we got this signal trick from Diantha, but instead of our eyes, I'm using Aura, "Leaf storm Sceptile!" Max said as I signaled Pikachu to dodge again, "Pikachu use Iron tail" I said calmly and he did just as told, hopping on the ground pretty quickly, he attacked Sceptile with a single Iron tail, this created smoke, but once it cleared, Sceptile was unconscious "Sceptile is Unable to battle, Red wins" Brock announced, Max sighed and Returned Sceptile "Push ups starting tomorrow Rex" I said with a innocent smile, he Sighed and just nodded, I looked at the Kalos Crew and saw their shocked reactions "S-so quick.." Clemont said "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Korrina and Bonnie cheered excitedly, Serena looked at me Shocked, As Angela Looked at me shocked as well, I then felt a slap on my back "Save your Pikachu for the final Battle Satoshi" Gary told me, I slapped his hand away "Yeah yeah, Rex asked for it" I said and felt Pikachu's weight on my shoulder again, "Pikaaa!" Pikachu purred "Yeah you did well Bud" I said as I rubbed his head, I then felt one of my Poke balls open, I turn around and see Eevee standing there "Eev!" Eevee whined, I chuckled and Picked her up "Don't whine, you can be my Pokemon in the Battle later" I said aloud, this made Bonnie gasp "You're letting Eevee battle?!" She said shocked "She'll be fine" I said and rubbed Eevee's head "will she be okay though?.. how can she see her Opponents?" Bonnie asked "Don't worry, everything is under control" I said, not wanting to spoil anything, Angela Hopped off Serena's lap and went over to me "Mr.Red, Can we have another battle?" Angela asked with puppy eyes "Sorry Angela, ask Mr.Rex, I don't want to battle right now" I said, this made her pout but nod and head over to Max, I sighed and sat down next to Serena, the first thing she said to me "Is it a possibility your Ash Ketchum?" That question made my eyes go wide in shock, I choked on my words and didn't answer "Sorry, that Question was stupid, just..forget about it" She said as she looked up into the sky sadly "Red.. when you met Ash.. did he say anything about me?" she asked hoping for an answer, this made me sigh and smile painfully "He said..'I regret not kissing her back at the Airport'" i said, i noticed her blush madly and smile "Heh.." She giggled softly as she stood up gently "do you have anymore training today red?" She asked me "Uhm.. not really, those guys do though" I said referring to Gary, Max, Paul, Trip  and Brock "That's fine! i just need you for a bit" She said "Huh?" I asked confused, she then gently held my hands "Dance with me for a bit Red" She said, i blushed madly at this "I-i can't dance Seren--" i was cut off by her pulling me into the middle of the field, Since Angela has failed to find an opponent, the field was clear and open, suddenly her Sylveon got out of her Poke ball, she got something from Serena's bag,  it was a small flute, Sylveon then started to play, Serena then started dancing with me, the gang was watching us dance, and i got embarrassed, i heard Serena giggle at me "You're such a liar, you can dance" She said to me 'Whats the reason behind this Serena?'