Chapter 65

Gary's POV

I felt a wet sensation on my cheek, cracking my eyes open, groaning "Umbreon...10 more minutes..." I muttered quietly, shuffling on the cold floor-

'Cold floor?' I thought, sitting up and letting my brain process where I am "oh yeah, I'm at Indigo plateau, Team Rocket's trying to kill ash" I yawned out tiredly.

only to realize what I just said "Ash!-" "Gary! you're awake" I heard Trip call out to me "thank Arceus you're okay" he sighed in relief, holding onto my shoulders, trembling ever so slightly "sorry...did I give you guys a scare?" I chuckled out blandly.

"I almost cried for you, Almost" He answered sarcastically 'Honestly! how stupid!' "Umbreon! Umbre!" Umbreon complained next to me "yeah, yeah, I'm alive aren't I? I'm sorry" I apologized, petting Umbreon ever so lovingly.

"What of Ash?" I asked Trip, he gulped and pointed out to the now open field, MY eyes widened at the now open machine, and the strong red beam shooting above the clouds, before I was about to say something, A loud roar and a loud scream was heard from the sky, and the distance.

Me and Trip looked at each other knowingly "Ash!-" we called out to no one and Immediately made our way down "Gary! you're awake!" I Heard a voice call out to me from behind "Brock!" I exclaimed.

"Did you hear that just now?" I asked hurrying to him "Yeah, that was definitely Ash..." He said looking down slightly "He's in pain!" I stated "Ash is corrupted... Pikachu is unconscious... Serena is literally at the verge of death!" He exclaimed.

"wha-! Serena?! what the hell happened when I was asleep?!" I exclaimed as I watched him walk past me, onto the field, following him with Trip behind me, as we reached the field I saw the champions from earlier with Paul and Max looking after an unconscious Eevee and Pikachu.

I turned my gaze to an Unconscious girl laid flat on the ground with a Blissey using aromatherapy on her "Blissey...? did your Chansey evolve Brock...?" I asked quietly, processing the scene in front of me.

before he could say anything, The ground shook harshly, as 2 loud cries echoed throughout the stadium, we all shut our eyes and our ears to block out the Painful sounds, only to hear Max yell "LOOK OUT!!!" 

I opened my eyes to see a Nidoqueen rushing to our direction, an attack prepared on her right arm, we were too slow to react, and Blissey was almost hit, but The Nidoqueen was pushed back by a powerful attack tat came from behind.

"Though you are out of his radar, Giovanni still has it out for you, Ash's comrades, so don't ever put your guards down" a voice popped up from behind, I looked back to see Mr. Red "Mr. Ketchum..." I muttered out.

"Don't worry, I brought reinforcements" He said and behind him popped up Mom and Dad "Mr. Blue! Mrs. Leaf!" Max exclaimed "hello kids~ sorry, we had to do get the hosts to a safe place"  Mom explained, walking over to Brock and putting a hand on his shoulder "what can we help you with?" she asked.

"Oh, uhm ,I need to make an antidote for Serena, I don't have the right equipment though..." Brock answered, as they talked about that Dad's Blastoise shot off the Nidoqueen like it was nothing.

"Mr. Red- It's Ash!" I exclaimed worriedly "I know, I'll go deal with that, Blue will cover for you here and protect you, Leaf will help Brock with the Medical stuff" He explained patting my head slightly "Ash is strong" He said before walking off to the direction of the Machine.

"Gary" Dad called "Yeah?" I asked, turning to him "The Grunts, they're waking up" He said, looking out onto the Field "...Crap" 

Red's POV

I gripped my hands into fists as I sped up my pace, then jogging, to a full sprint, The anger showing on my face as I raced to my son's location.

Before I could near the Machine a Persian came to attack me, but sadly I was able to dodge quickly and run off fast enough to reach the top.

"So, I see you aren't Dead, 'Red Satoshi' "A man laughed behind me menacingly, I turned to said man and growled "Stop the Machine Giovanni" I ordered "or what Ketchum?" He asked obviously to rile me up.

I smirked and took out a Poke ball "for everything you put me through, and what you put my son through... you on your knees should suffice" I said, letting out Charizard.

"..Try me" He said and took out a Poke ball of his own, but before anything, I let out my Persian "get Ash out of here" I ordered simply, but he understood completely and followed Immediately.

"spend too much playing around with me, and that guy up there will come crashing down" He said "I trust Ash's friends already figured it out, don't underestimate Ash" I said.

"I see, we'll just have to see which one of us will see through my plan" He said, backing up a bit "Charizard, use slash" 

ya'll know I hate writing battles so ;PP 
also, sorry for no updates last week, School as always :DDD