Chapter 10

Ash's POV

"Only Professor Oak is gonna come?" I asked as I slipped on my shirt "9 Siblings isn't the easiest and cheapest thing to bring to an Airport you know" Brock said, "My Dad said they were still getting Trainers even with the TBC tournament Next week and Mom doesn't really have the heart to leave her quote and quote 'Beloved Husband!~' alone at home" Max imitated as he stuffed his face with the Pancakes Gary made for Breakfast.

Gary slapped the back of his head harshly "Don't disrespect your Mother Like that" He scolded, Max coughed and repeatedly punched his chest "GARY YOU JERK!!" Max exclaimed, furious "Awww, brotherly Love" Trip said from across the Table stabbing his Pancake with his fork.

I finished my breakfast and stood up "Done already Ash? Any plans this morning?" Paul asked "I don't know... maybe Train or something" I said as I eyed my Pokémon finish their food. "You guys digest your food, I'll come back in a few" I said and decided to head out.

I walked out onto the street and ended up at the Fountain, I then decided to take a seat, Since I had Bulbasaur with me, I picked him up placed him on my Lap, I pat his head gently, he rubbed his head on my hand, making me chuckle softly.

I felt a soft tap on my leg, I turned to the person who tapped my leg and saw the little girl from the other day "Hello Angela" I greeted, patting her head softly "Hello Mister!" She greeted back with a  sweet smile "Are you all alone again? where's your guardian" I asked "I asked Mama if I could go, she said it was fine as long as I come back home" She said, she then sat next to me.

'Take my Advice, don't' I thought "Hey Mister, what's your name?" She asked "I'm Red, Red Satoshi" I answered, giving her a small lift, sitting her down on the fountain next to me "Okay, Mr. Red? Can I ask you something" She asked.

'You just did'  I thought and chuckled "Sure" I told her and turned back to Bulbasaur patting his  head again, "My Brother, is there a possibility you might know him?" she suddenly asked, I froze slightly, I turned to her and saw a grimacing expression

"Mama doesn't answer my questions about him, either she ignores me, or she scolds me to avoid it" She said, tears trying to flow out, I sigh and gently pat her head "You're... Ketchum right?" I asked, she gently nodded and wiped her eyes to stop the tears completely.

"I Know him" I said, She perked up and looked up at me, I smiled down at her and gently looked up, closing my eyes and letting the sunlight meet my face "Ash... Ash Ketchum, that's his name" I told her, the wind blowing my hair slightly.

"Ash... Ketchum?" She asked, quite curious, as to who he was and what was he like "Can you... tell me about him Mr. Red?" She asked me kindly, fiddling her thumbs gently "sure, but don't tell your Mom" I offered, she beamed and nodded aggressively.

"Ash Ketchum traveled many Regions, made many Friends, and made a bunch of accomplishments..." I happily telltale, reminiscing the happy memories, "Do you know where he is now? why hasn't he come home? does he have a lot of Pokémon?-" "He's missing" I cut her off, gently opening my eyes and staring at the clouds.

"Has been for 7 years, probably hiding" I said, looking down at Bulbasaur who was nitpicking inside my bag, I ignored him for now and turned to Angela, she had tears in her eyes "Is something wrong?" I asked "why...?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrow and smiled sadly, "Those Friends? some of them turned their back on him, even his mother" I said, eyeing her, and noticing her expression change "what... what did they do?" she asked, almost scared to ask "They told him to give up, throw away his dreams, and stay in Pallet town" I said "How... do you know Mr. Red?" she asked.

"He told me, back...back then" I said, gently patting her head "But really, he never told me he had a sister" I chuckled, suddenly getting pushed aside slightly by Bulbasaur, "what is it Bulbasau-" I cut myself off as he handed Angela a Photo, I cringed and poked Bulbasaur as I puffed my cheeks out at him, he ignored me.

"Is... this him?" She asked, referring to the Photo "Yeah, though he's really young there" I scoffed and stood up a bit "Don't show that photo to anyone you hear?" I said and she nodded while in a daze, "well... see you" I said, turning to make my back, I then felt a slight tug on my coat.

"Mr. Red, can I...come with you for a little bit? I don't want to go home yet" she said, gripping onto my Coat tightly, I thought about it and replied "Sure, my friends would love to meet you" I said, she then held my hand.

Bulbasaur decided to go to the other side and held her other hand with his Vines, we walked back to the Pokémon center together, We entered and Bulbasaur headed upstairs, at the sight of us, Brock flinched.

We headed over to the Desk and greeted Nurse Joy and Brock "Hello again Angela" Nurse Joy greeted with a sweet smile, "Hello Ms. Joy!" She greeted Happily, turning her attention to Brock, I snickered as I watched him Internally panic "Hello mister!" She also greeted happily.

"H-hello" He stuttered, I tried so hard not to laugh at his response, after recollecting myself though I Introduced Brock "Angela, this is Brent, he's my friend" "Oh! Mr. Red's Friend! hello!" She beamed.

"And then she said 'I aM iRIs, DRagOn mAsTeR, sO BacK oFf'" I heard Max' voice Imitate, and following his voice came with familiar laughs "So Childish" Trip said as he clutched his stomach "Rex" I called, He heard me and turned his attention to me "Oh, hey Red!" He greeted, only after greeting me did he see the little girl next to me.

"Wha- WHA-" Max was cut off by Gary, as he covered his mouth "Hey Red, who do you have there" Gary greeted, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs "Hiya! I'm Angela Ketchum!" She greeted 'So...Bright' the guys thought, shielding their eyes dramatically "don't talk to the weird men Angela" I said, and she just nodded in response.

"Evil as ever" Gary sighed "We were on our way to the Field, wanna come with?" Trip asked and I nodded, bringing Angela with, "I challenge you to a Battle Paul!" Max exclaimed, pointing to Paul, "Yeah no" Paul said as he let out his Pokémon to play around.

"Mr. Red, can I ask you for a Favor?" Angela suddenly asked "Yes?" I hummed, walking over to the other with her, she then let go of my hand and held out a Poke ball "I Challenge you to a Pokémon Battle!" She declared.

I chuckled softly "I accept your Challenge, Angela" I accepted "Yay!" She beamed happily, the Guys decided to sit back and watch, she headed to one side and I on the other, "Uhm...Mr. Red?" She called out from her side "yes?" I asked from the other.

"I only have one Pokémon... Is that okay?" she asked, and I nodded as response, she smiled widely and held onto her Pokeball excitedly "I'll be Referee, this is One v One Pokémon Battle Between Angela Ketchum, and Red Satoshi" Trip said loudly, "Last Pokémon standing wins... ready... Begin!"

"Espeon come on out!" She called out the elegant Psychic type Espeon. "Leavanny Come out!" I said as Leavanny got on the field.

"Espeon use Psychic!" Angela attacked first, Leavanny was then flung into the air, and being forcibly slammed onto the ground repeatedly, "Leavanny use string shot" I calmly responded "Espeon Dodge!" She called out.

Butt Leavanny was too fast "Now Leavanny use Leaf storm" I ordered, Leaves surrounded Espeon and started to scratch her, Espeon was Clearly hurt but she kept her ground, trying her best not to Fall "You can do it Espeon! Hang in there!" Angela rooted.

There was a fire in her eyes, I could see it.

'How can Delia shut this fiery ball of passion out from the World of Pokémon?'

Updated on 03/18/21(mm/dd/yy)