Chapter 15

Ash's POV

"Is it true Red? that your Pokemon is extremely strong?" Serena said "That's just his opinion" I said, suddenly a Pokemon came out of a poke ball in Serena's bag "Jolt!" the Pokemon said "I-i'm sorry Jolteon i don't have a battle with anyone at the Moment" Serena said to it, it looked down sadly "Something wrong?" i asked "this is Jolteon, he likes to Battle, and hates Performing" Serena said "Hate Performing?" I asked "Yeah.. he doesn't want to Perform in any of my Performances" Serena said "hmm.. did you see Rex's Milotic?" I asked "Yeah i did, why'd you ask?" She asked "Milotic doesn't like Battling"I said "I see" Serena said "Maybe you and Max should trade"I requested "T-Trade?" She stuttered "It's your choice, I had a Pokemon back then that wanted to Perform instead of Battle, me and my er.. companion traded with her Pokemon that just loves Battling" I said as i sent out Floatzel "And i got Floatzel" i said "We're Back!" I heard Max say "Speaking of, Hey Rex come here" I said "yeah?" he asked as he stood next to Serena "Do you want to Trade Milotic for Jolteon?" I asked and Pointed to Serena's Jolteon "Trade Milotic?" He asked "She hates battling doesn't she?" I asked "Yeah.. she does" He said as he Looked at Milotic's Poke ball "Milotic come on out" he said as Milotic showed up "Hey Milotic.. do you.. want to go With Serena?" He asked, he looked Confused "Serena Performs more than Battle" He said, i saw Milotic's eyes sparkle "Milotic!" She cheered happily, this made Max sigh sadly, but he smiled "Alright then, Serena, do you want to trade Milotic for Jolteon?" Max asked, she Looked at Jolteon and he sparked excitingly, she smiled softly "If this would make our Pokemon Happy why not?" She said "Lets ask Brent to do the Process" Max said as she nodded, we all went to the Pokemon Center "Brent can you manage the trading Machine?" Max asked "Sure, but whose going to Trade?" He asked "Me and Serena" Max answered, he nodded and Led us to a Trading Machine  "Place the Poke balls of the Pokemon you'll trade in your side"Brent said, and they did just that, Bent pressed some Buttons and eventually the process was done "Come on out Milotic" Serena called "Come on out Jolteon" Max called, the two Pokemon nuzzled their new trainers "finally Milotic found a Trainer that can pursue her dream" I said to Brent "Reminds you of Aipom huh?"Brent said "Yeah, i hope she's doing okay with that Blunette" I said "Alright come on Jolteon let's train!" Max said excitingly, And ran back out to the field, we saw Max stop as we followed behind him, we saw the 'Traitors' with Delia and Angela, i heard May said "Come on Angela, you're too young for a Pokemon why don't you give it to me for safe keeping?" May asked "Yeah Just hand Espeon over to Big sister May for now" Delia said, i saw Angela grip Espeon's Poke ball tightly, this made me Growl "i-i don't want to" Angela said on the Verge of tears, i snapped and went over to them "Excuse me, but what are you doing?" i asked in a cold tone "None of your Business pervert" Dawn said "Yeah none of Your Business Man" Barry agreed "You are Taking a Little girls Pokemon from her" i said "We aren't taking it away from her, we are just going to keep it for safekeeping since she is too young" May said, I gently held Angela's hand and hid her behind me "Young or not, she owns this Pokemon" i said to them with a Growl "Who the hell are you anyway?" Iris asked, i 'tched' at them, Barry then tried to Throw a Punch at me, Luckily i dodged it, I had Angela run over to Serena, "If it's a fight you want, a fight is what you'll get" i said as i stood in a Boxing form, the three Guys surrounded me, and tried Throwing Punches at me, i dodged every single punch they threw, and Punched them back successfully, they growled and each sent out a Pokemon "Empoleon use Hydro Pump"Barry said "Venonant use Tackle" Tracey said "Crustle use X-scissor" Cilan said, their attacks were about to hit when Pikachu came in and used a Powerful thunderbolt a them and the attacks, before it continued Brock Came out with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, "What is going on here?" Officer Jenny asked "This Guy Just comes in and sticks his nose in Other Peoples Business" May said angrily, Officer jenny looked at me, i sighed "They we're trying to take That little Girl's Pokemon, their reason was 'she's too young'" i said "I'm Her Mother!" Delia said, Officer Jenny raised an eyebrow "The little Girl didn't want to, but they we're insisting she give it to them" I said, Officer Jenny "I'm sorry but i have to take the Little Girl away from your custody until she is comfortable to come back to you" Officer Jenny said "But she's my Daughter!" Delia said "Letting your group Intimidate and give away her Pokemon isn't something a mother should do" Officer Jenny said "Mr..?" Officer Jenny asked "Satoshi" I said "Can i leave the little girl to you? she seems familiar with you and your group" she said "Of course" I said "Alright thank you, all of you are on Warning" Officer Jenny said and left, I Walked over to the Guys and left the Traitors to Growl and stare at me in such a hateful way "you have Guts Red" Gary said "shut your Yap Blue, we have Battles in a few, Serena, can i Leave her to you?" I asked "Leave it to me Red" She said, suddenly my Sceptile showed up next to me "Thanks for Looking after her Bud, can you Continue looking after her while she's with Serena?" I asked, and he nodded, he disappeared in the shadows "He'll look after you two while we're gone Serena" I said reassuringly "Alright then"