Chapter 55

Ms. Yellow's POV

                        As we were Pushed out of the Stadium by the crowd behind, People wearing gray themed outfits wandered the outside, stopping those who were trying to escape the dangers of the stadium from leaving any further, I growled under my breath and ducked behind the crowd of people we were rushing out with.

                        I cursed under my breath as I called out Dody (If you didn't know Dody is a Dodrio) "Dodrio!" It exclaimed as it appeared out of it's Pokeball, "Dody, I'm gonna have you bring Nurse Joy, Bonnie and Angela safely to the Pokémon Center while I stay here and fight off these Grunts so the People still inside can leave safely, I'm sure Bonnie's Friends will be able to take care of those grunts locking the exits" I explained as I gave Angela to Nurse Joy.

                        "Dody is Strong so you don't have to worry about being stopped on the way there, If you do get attack on your way though, Bonnie I'm trusting you to take care of it" I added gently helping Nurse Joy Dody, "Ms. Yellow, will you be okay by yourself? I thought we were going to head to the Pokémon Center together for safety?" Bonnie asked.

                         "I know what I said, I'll be right behind you so don't worry, I just need to help the people outside and inside by leaving them a safe path to use when they escape from inside" I said and Put my hat on Angela "Your Mission is to Bring Them all to the Pokémon Center Dody, don't be reckless and Pick a fight with any of the grunts in your way I don't want you or the Girls to get hurt"  stated as I gently patted one of it's heads.

                          "Hey! You! Stop right there!" A grunt called out to me "Dody Go!" I exclaimed and it ran away as quickly as he can, pushing through the grunts blocking the crowd in front of us, I turned to the Team Rocket Grunt "Yes?" I asked meekly, He grit his teeth and held out his Pokeball, "You'll regret what you just did, Yellow" I smiled at him softly, taking out my Pokeball and standing straight before him.

Misty's POV

                            "Dawn, Barry, you take the the Entrance at the top right entrance, Cilan, Iris, you take the Entrance at the top left entrance, May, Tracy, you two deal with the entrance at the Bottom left entrance" I said, mapping out their positions "wait, you're going to fight alone Misty?" Dawn asked, a concerned look on her face.

                             "I-" "I'll be with her" A mature woman's voice stated behind her, "Korrina... right?" I asked turning to her "Yup! The Fighting type gym leader in Kalos, also, Clemont's Fiancée, nice to  meet you I guess?" She giggled out.

                              "I didn't know he had a Fiancée" I stated chuckling a bit "If I were to guess, You'd be the 4th to know?" she stated rubbing the back of her head slightly "Oh really, what an honor" I said and turned to the others, "Make a path for the Civilians, don't let them get hurt you hear me?" I stated seriously.

                                They all nodded in response and ran off to their places, I ran off with Korrina to the Bottom Right Entrance, pushing our way through the panicking crowd of people, As we got through, I couldn't help but stare angrily at the machine that was now close to being completely resurfaced.

                                "I wonder... If Ash and the others are okay..." I muttered to myself before snapping my focus back to our Mission "Let's do this Misty" Korrina said to me with a soft smile, 'She... isn't scared?' I thought, my eyes landing on her trembling hands and I smiled sadly 'Right... who wouldn't be scared right now?' I thought as I took out my Pokeball.

                                 The Speakers of the stadium made an echoing sound as a familiar voice rang through the speakers "Calling the attention of all the Trainers in the earlier competition in the crowds, please assist those trainers by each of the entrances around the stadium to give way to the Civilians".

                                  "Was that Max?" Korrina chuckled softly "Yeah, he sounds so mature" I giggled out as I faced the crowd as they started to back away from the entrance, I look forward and see a full team of Team Rocket Grunts blocking the entrance with Their Pokémon.

                                   "You Two Think we'll let those Civilians out of here alive?" One mocked "You'll never beat all of us with just the two of you" another snickered, They got on my nerves, "Lucario!" Korrina called, not listening to their mocking, I followed after "Starmie!" I called.

                                    "Misty!" Someone called out to me, I turned my head and saw Ritchie running up to us with a Pokeball in hand "Mind if I hop in?" He said and stood next to me, I smiled "Not at all" I said facing the grunts again as He sent out Sparky. 

                                     "Think Ash'll be okay?" He asked in a hush tone, I smiled and nodded "He'll manage, he's Ash" I said and pointed at a Grunts Pokémon "Starmie use Water Gun!" 

ding a ding dong :)) this was posted on a Thursday, I'm actually surprised I'm sticking to what I promised kfnejbvsha, look at me jinx myself, n e ways, my exam is tomorrow, wish me luck :))