Chapter 53

Clemont Sighed and smiled a bit "You did well Heliolisk, return" Clemont thanked gratefully and returned it to it's Pokeball "Clemont's Heliolisk has been Knocked out!! Who will he send out to face Ash's Goodra?!" The emcee exclaimed loudly.

                         Clemont took out another Pokeball and released the Pokémon inside "Come on out! Luxray!" The crowd cheered loudly "There it is Folks!!! Clemont's Infamous LUXRAYYYYY!!!!" The Emcee announced excitedly, followed by the excited cheers of the crowd.

                          "Let's get our Revenge for that Gym Match Luxray" Clemont muttered out to Luxray, Luxray responding with a Nod, facing Goodra, Roaring proudly at it's prescience, Goodra responded with it's roar.

                           "We won't make the same mistake like last time, Ash" Clemont warned, This made Ash smile brightly "I'm looking forward to it!" He responded.

                           "Clemont is a Gym Leader right?" Brock asked the two girls, Bonnie and Serena nodded, "He's the Thunder type gym leader back in Kalos" Bonnie mentioned, "So that means he too had to battle him along his adventure" Brock chuckled softly "too?" Serena asked.

"Luxray use Thunder fang!" Clemont ordered, "Goodra use Bide!" Ash countered

Boom

                            "I used to be a Gym leader, I had to battle him at a Gym match before" Brock mentioned, "Oh! I did too!" Misty butted in "Brock Battled him before he decided to travel with us right?" Misty reminisced "Right, but Misty had to battle him in the middle of his journey" Brock said.

"Now Goodra!" Ash yelled out, letting Goodra let out the bide he's been charging up

Boom

                    "Is that so?" Bonnie perked up "I'm sure every Gym leader had the same thought after battling Ash" Misty stated "Eh? what do you mean?" Bonnie asked, Brock and Misty Looked at each other before laughing gently, this made the Two girls really confused.

                      "Luxray! dodg-" It was too late, Luxray was hit, "now Goodra, Use Dragon Breath!" Ash called, not giving Clemont to recollect his thoughts.

Boom

                       "Ash Isn't flashy when It comes to battles, but he's really efficient" Misty admitted, "He beats any kind of Logic in a Pokémon battle" Brock said and looked at Bonnie "I'm sure the Gym leaders he fought back then..." he muttered

Boom

"had the same sense of Thrill and surprise me and Brock had" Misty Jested laughing softly

Boom
"Luxray is Unable to Battle! Goodra wins! Please send out your next Pokémon"

B O O M

                          "wait... what was that...?" Misty muttered standing up and looking over the field, Brock, Serena and Bonnie followed her gaze. Their eyes widened in Horror "...Ash?..." Serena choked out.

                             The Stadium then started to rumble, 'was it an earthquake?' the other spectators thought. Their thoughts were scratched off as another explosion ignited in the middle, everyone's eyes shifted to the battle field. They saw a man in a suit harboring Ash over his shoulder.

                                The man then disappeared as Brock clutched the Stadiums railings, Bonnie ran up to the Railings next to Brock "CLEMONT!!". The stadium went up into an uproar, The two trainers that were on the battlefield were knocked unconscious, one was left on the field, while the other was taken.

                              Suddenly, 3 sets of feet came running over to the group, Stopping at the top of the steps panting, Brock etched his eyebrows together in concern "Jessie... James... Meowth... What's going on?" Brock asked seriously,

                               "G-Giovanni..." Jessie panted out "H-he..." James trailed off, the wind knocked out of him as the three of them bled scars and bruises, "He's... Commencing his... Plan now.." Meowth finally finished, Brocks eyes widened in horror "Serena! Take Nurse Joy, Ms. Yellow and Angela back to the Poke center! Bonnie! accompany May to get Dawn and the others out of here!" Brock said and jumped off the railings "Brock!" Misty called out to as she gripped the railings.

                                 "MISTY, EVACUTE THE SPECTATORS OUT QUICKLY" Brock said as he ran to the middle, quickly picking up Clemont from the field. as soon as he made a run for it with Clemont hung over his shoulder, something pierced through the ground and forced it's way to resurface itself, Everyone started to panic.

                                  "This is not a drill, The stadium is being attacked, spectators please evacuate immediately!!" The Emcee announced as the People started to run out of the Stadium as whatever broke through the ground was resurfacing.

                                   Brock ran through the field onto the Blue side, coming face-to-face with Gary and the others, Paul clicked his tongue "Did Ash not finish his talk to Jessie, James and Meowth About this!?" Paul Exclaimed "no... Upsettingly, he didn't" Gary growled.

                                    "Max, You Tell the Champions what's happening, we'll buy us some time" Gary Ordered, Cracking his knuckles "The others should help the people evacuate, we don't know what this thing can do so be careful and protect the citizens" Brock said clutching a Poke ball.

                                    "what about Ash?" Trip asked "Don't worry, we'll find him with Aura" Gary reassured, taking a Pokeball off his belt.

"Team Rocket will be blasting off by the end of this"

Hi. This is the announcement wattpad didn't let me post a few days ago

Hi Hi! Happy New year everyone! (though it's a bit late) It's now 2021, and as promised, My stories will now come out of Hiatus and once again start updating, for right now, My main focus will be Shattered, since I want it finished before March, once I finish Shattered I will turn my Focus on Improving, Sharing and widening people's knowledge about My Deaf Boyfriend, by that time, I'd have started sharing it's story by the first week of March, With that, My Webnovel account and my Archive of our Own account will now produce Original content, well, except AO3 since it's a fanfiction account. My Wattpad and Webnovel account will now focus on Original content, with Wattpad having fanfictions on the Side, While Webnovel is Original content focused. Oh! I forgot to mention, Shattered won't have a sequel anymore, but I shall present an Epilogue, or a time skip at the end in place of the sequel, and with that Thank you for following Shi, or rather, My growth.

Post will be on Thursdays or Fridays

P.s I posted this announcement multiple times for the past few days :)) wattpad, your rating is now 3.8, do better.