Chapter 1

Ash' POV
Whilst sitting over an edge on Mt.Silver, Pikachu, Greninja, and Lucario came up next to me 'Master, what is it that you're thinking about?' Asked Lucario using telepathy "Nothing Lucario" I responded bluntly  'Are you thinking about what happened 7 years ago?' Pikachu asked.

'You should really stop thinking about that' Greninja said as he sat next to me cross legged "I just Can't" I Sighed "I want to Forget , but I just can't, and I don't know why" I added, Pikachu then looked up at me sympathetically 'C'mon ash, Don't be like that'  Pikachu whimpered "I know, I know..." I sighed, swinging my legs back and forth.

"I'll try keeping my mind off of it for now, why don't we train with the others?" I asked with a small smile, they Cheered and agreed.

 As we were about to leave, the sound of Flapping wings made me turn around,  a Pidgeot then landed on my Shoulder, letter in mouth "A letter? Is this for me?" Ash asked, the Pidgeot nodded and gave him the letter "Thank you" I thanked, it nodded and left Immediately.

"Odd, no ones ever sent a letter here before, I wonder who's it from" I Said walking inside with the others, "Everyone! We got a letter!" I said aloud causing Gary, Max and Brock to come out of wherever they were "A letter?" Max asked "What does it say?" Gary asked "I don't know yet, I'll read it now" I said, sitting down on the Couch

The letter read;

'Dear Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Max Maple, And Brock Harrison

This is a Formal Invitation to our TBC 'To Becoming Champions' Tournament, hundreds of trainers all over the world, region after region, are Invited, not only is there Pokémon battles, but also Performances, The TBC tournament is only held every 10 years, with the winners,
 being crowned Pokémon Master, and Region King/Queen/Monarch,
 this will be held at Indigo plateau, we humbly await for your Participation

~Mr. Good show, the host of this years TBC

P.s -Hey ash, It's me, after 5 years of trying to find you, I finally did! This tournament is due next week, I have a room reserved for you and your friends, and also; From what I've heard from Oak, I humbly invited those traitors, since I know you want some revenge, really hope you could make it'

I stared at it for a good minute and scoffed "How Is this old man still alive and well?" I joked without any Ill intent.

Max' eyes just sparkled "Are we going ash?!" He asked, I chuckled "Well why not? Mr.Goodshow invited those traitors just for us to kick their asses, we can't just decline the humble offer" I dryly chuckled, Max seemed extremely excited.

"When are we going?" Gary asked "Why not Today? Let's pack up some stuff we need and get going" I said "But who will watch the house?" Brock asked "I'll leave the Tauros' here" I said.

 "And then when we come home The house will be just rubble" Gary muttered "what was that?" I asked "Nothing, I just said I guess we should get packing" Gary said "Yeah, we'll leave in an hour, so get whatever you need to get" I said, they nodded and collected their stuff.

I decided to contact Paul And Trip on my Ultradex, "Hey Paul, Trip, Did you get the TBC invitation?" I asked "Yup" they answered "We'll be leaving today, how about you Guys?" I asked "I'm going with my brother so I have to wait till he's ready to go, probably tomorrow" Paul answered "I don't know, I still feel very lazy" Trip said, me and Paul laughed at him "We'll see each other there, contact me when you Guys get there" I said to them and they nodded.

"Well, I'll see you Guys later" I said "Bye ash/see ya" they said at the same time ending the call, I Looked out the house, I saw Pikachu talking with my Eevee.

I smiled slightly and opened the window to call out to them "Pikachu, Eevee, get inside before the weather shifts" I said, they obeyed and went inside as I closed the window.

"Ash, I'm ready to go" Gary said as Max popped up and said "Me too!" "I got all my Medical supplies with me, clothes, and all my Pokémon" Brock said.

 "Alright, let's get going, before it snows" I said and they nodded, they took out all their flying Pokémon, I sent out Charizard, Gary sent out Skarmory, and Max sent out Pidgeot, Brock was gonna ride with max since Brock's Aerodactyl was in Intensive care.

"Lets get going everyone" I said as Pikachu sat on Charizard with Eevee, the Pokémon started to head off as we waved goodbye to all the Tauros , Gary Inhaled deeply "Man! I miss being up in the air" Gary chuckled "It's so nice" Max said as he let his hair trail the wind, I chuckled at them holding Pikachu and Eevee tightly. 

"Hey max, What will you do, when you finally see May there?" I asked out of nowhere "Do nothing, I mean, what else would I do? I have no business with her at all" He answered immediately "will your parents be there?" I asked "Maybe? I mean, the gym might not be busy since there is a tournament, and trainers all over the regions are invited" Max said 

"Alright then, Gary how about Professor oak? is he coming?' I asked "Yeah, but he isn't leaving until Thursday, he has a bunch of work to Finish" Gary said "And Brock, is your family coming?" i asked "Probably, but I'm not sure, like max said, the gym might not be busy because of all the trainers coming to the tournament, but still, I have a lot of siblings so it might be difficult" Brock said "I hope they can all come" I said "Why is that?" Gary asked 

"I want them to see their kid, sibling, grand kid again, I did take you guys with me for 7 years, I felt really selfish when I made you come with me where you could've spent time with your families" I said, the guilt lingering in my tone.

The three then chuckled "Ash, we're glad we came with you" Max said sincerely "If I stayed down the mountain, My Siblings would never give me time to improve my medicinal studies" Brock stated with a soft smile, 

"I see Gramps almost everyday through a screen, What's the difference if it was face to face?" Gary sighed, "Work, I'd have more work" He muttered blankly, this made me chuckle "And if I stayed with my parents, I would see May" Max said staring into the Blue sky blankly "you... really hate her huh?" I asked "I'm not Childish enough to call it hate, but I guess so" he said.

Charizard roared 'GWAAAAHHH LET'S GO BEAT THOSE TRAITOR'S ASSES', and picked up the pace, I heard Pidgeot and Skarmory roar in response 'I'LL PUMMEL THEM,' 'I'LL CHOP THEM UP,'  I heard the guys riding them gasp. I looked back and saw them gripping tightly to the Pokémon's fur, or the reins they already had, I then scoffed "It just became a race guys!" I said to them and they laughed "Its on!" they said aloud

'Thank Arceus for this wonderful family of mine'

Last updated (05/09/24){mm/dd/yy}