Chapter 8

Serena's POV

Me, Clemont, and Bonnie were eating at the Pokémon Center's cafeteria, We were enjoying our food peacefully until we heard- "Paul?! what are you doing here?!" and "Trip you too?!?" 

The exchange made us curious, we then looked over to see the rude People from Yesterday standing in front of two guys and Red's Crew "We're here to register for the tournament" the purple haired dude answered.

"You Jerks shouldn't be allowed to register for the tournament!" Dawn whined "we we're personally Invited here by Mr. Goodshow, why shouldn't we be allowed to register?" the blonde guy scoffed at the two girls complaining in front of them.

"Please don't create a fuss in the middle of the Pokémon center" Red growled with an annoyed look on his face, I saw Brent sigh "I'll register you two in, Nurse Joy is currently dealing with some Injured Pokémon" Brent said, disregarding the two girls in front of the desk "What's their deal?" Bonnie asked annoyed.

"They just have high Pride Bonnie, leave them be" I said and continued eating my food, as I did, I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn back and Saw Red "Hey Serena, Bonnie, Clemont" He greeted nicely "Hey Red, you hungry?" I asked "Not really, but those two are" he said pointing to the Purple haired and blonde guy, who were grabbing food, placing them down on their trays.

"Oh haha, I see, are you.. friends with those guys?" I asked "Yup, you must've heard the commotion earlier" Red groaned remembering the events earlier "Yeah, we did, why do those People hate them so much?" I asked "...I don't really know" He said as the two approached us with a tray of food in their hands.

"Hi there, are you Red's friends?" The purple haired guy asked "Yes we are" Clemont answered "Can we sit here with you?" he asked kindly "Oh Please do" I said and offered the seat next to me" Thank you very much" They thanked gratefully.

"I'm Paul, and this is Trip" The purple dude introduced "I'm Serena, this is Clemont, and his little sister Bonnie" I introduced with a smile "Nice to meet all of you" Trip said bowing slightly "After you guys eat meet me on the battle field, I'm gonna train" Red said and walked away "Same old Red" Rex scoffed "what do you expect?" Blue asked sighing.

Ash's POV

I walked to the Battlefield behind the Pokémon center and noticed no one was there, I sent out a bunch of my Pokémon, said Pokémon were Floatzel, Greninja ,Leavanny, Infernape, and Unfezant "We'll be training by Sparring against someone who you're at a Type Disadvantage" I said to the group of Pokémon. 

They all nodded in understaning, "first, Floatzel you spar against Leavanny, Infernape you Spar with Greninja, Unfezant spar with Pikachu" I said.

 they obeyed and started to spar each other, I watched as Leavanny sprinted to Floatzel at quick speed, but Floatzel reacted quickly and dodged, as Leavanny was facing forward, Floatzel used this time to attack, but he failed as Leavanny dodged quickly.

 I then turned my attention to Infernape who trying to corner Greninja but failed miserably, I then turned to Pikachu and Unfezant, Unfezant was fast but Pikachu was faster, Jumping up and pinning Unfezant down, but Unfezant escaped.

 I heard the door behind me open, i saw Paul, Trip, Gary, Max, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie "Hey Red, how's training so far?" Gary asked "Good, but we have a lot of things to improve" I stated.

"What Speed!" Clemont exclaimed as he watched Floatzel and Leavanny exchange blows "Their speeds are evenly matched, that's why no one is prevailing" I explained "whoa Your Greninja sure is quick" Bonnie said as he watched Infernape send a flamethrower to Greninja.

But he easily Dodged it "Greninja is one of my quickest Pokémon" I said "Your Pikachu..." I heard Serena mutter, I turned my attention over at Pikachu and saw that he was using quick attack while running in circles around Unfezant, I huff Impressed.

I noticed Unfezant get dizzy and lost balance "Pikachu, Unfezant, great work you two" I said and gently Picked up Unfezant  gently rubbing it's head, he cooed sadly "you did great against Pikachu" I told him, he smiled, I returned him to his Poke ball.

I saw Floatzel and Leavanny panting heavily, With Floatzel a bit more damaged than Leavanny because of the type difference, Infernape finally succeeded in cornering Greninja. Satisfied with the results, I clapped my hands to get their attention.

"Enough training, you've all improved" I said proudly, they all roared Happily, "That was Neat Red" Trip said "Thanks, I'm really Happy I got them to Improve this far" I stated as I returned them to their respective Poke Balls after offering my compliments.

"What should we do now?" Gary asked "Oh, Uhm, if it isn't a problem, could you possibly watch me Practice? The Pokémon Performance Battle Maybe the week After next week But I have to start practicing now" Serena said, we all smiled "Sure, we would love to see the Kalos Queen perform" Max said, we all sat down.

Serena Then Sent out a Sylveon, Pancham, and a Bellosom, we watched how Her Pokémon Moved and Danced with her, Sylveon and Bellosom were the Cute, Graceful aspect, Pancham was the Cool aspect, while Serena was... the Beautiful aspect.

Just watching her Body sway, her light steps, the way her hair reacted to her quick movements, would make any Man fall in Love with her,  not the Men around me though, they're all too Mature to Fall for her that quickly, As Serena finished we clapped.

"That was amazing Serena!" Bonnie Said Happily "That was cool, Even better tha-" I Jabbed Paul as he tried to diss Dawn, not because I thought it was disrespectful, but because he shouldn't her compare her to Serena.

"That was Amazing Serena!" Max Complimented as I just clapped, a Light hue of pink dusted Serena's cheeks at the cheers.

"Thanks Guys" she thanked "She'll definitely win the title of Region queen" Trip said "I know right?" Paul agreed "She'll beat Dawn into a plump" Paul scoffed, I sigh at the purple haired dork along with his Blonde companion.

"Mama, did you see that?" I heard a Familiar little girls voice, I turned to see Angela with Delia, I grit my teeth at the sight of them, "Yeah, that was Nice wasn't it Honey?" Delia asked her and Angela nodded softly.

'Delia... If nothing happened 7 years ago.. I wonder what we would be now? a happy family?'

Updated on 03/18/21(mm/dd/yy)