Happy Pride Month!

Ash's POV

"Okay, so let me get this straight... you're not?" Reggie asked Paul as he sat in front of him with Trip next to him, looking nervous.

In all honesty, we all tried to hold in our laughs at Reggie's choice of sentence, "I'm Curved for Trip" Paul answered bluntly, and we all had to stop ourselves from laughing again.

Reggie sighed "I know you dummy, I don't even know how many times you've flown to and from Unova, and whenever you visit Ash and the others you two head up together, waiting for the other, Honestly I didn't want to assume since that's just rude, But I had it in my mind" He said smiling softly.

Paul hmphed and looked away embarrassed, Trip could only chuckle at his partner's reaction "I'm pretty sure the other guys had guessed it too" Reggie sneered, crossing his arms teasingly.

We could only laugh softly "It's not that we mind of course, I'm really glad you guys get along well" I said as Pikachu nuzzled himself on my neck "This Means I can't be an Uncle though" Reggie wept half-heartedly "Gah! we can adopt you know!" Paul slipped.

After Realizing what he said he flushed a deep shade of red, and Trip did as well, for some reason Reggie's eyes started to water and started to sniffle slightly, We all looked at him confused and of course concerned.

"What are you crying for you... weirdo" Paul asked recovering from what he just dug himself into "Well you know... You have someone for you now and you'll leave me soon" Reggie smiled to himself sadly.

Trip looked at the brothers and smiled "Geez, just get a partner or something, you won't feel lonely if I'm not here" Paul huffed at his brother, ready to bawl his eyes out "You can always borrow him" Trip said with a chuckle.

Reggie looked up at him and smiled, sniffling and wiping his eyes to rid of the incoming tears "I'll Borrow him every Tuesday and Wednesday, how does that sound to you?" Reggie laughed softly "Oi" Paul called put, "Sure I don't mind, but he can only stay until the afternoon on Wednesday?" Trip negotiated and Reggie laughed nodding in agreement.

"Oi! I'm not an object! no one's borrowing me!" Paul hmphed and we all laughed, it all died down slightly and I finally decided to butt in, along with the other 3, we all went behind the couch of the couple.

We then pulled out party poppers and showered them with confetti "CONGRATULATIONS!!" We all yelled, they were surprised at the sudden congratulatory, Trip felt himself swell up in tears as he was pulled into a hug lovingly by Paul.

"We appreciate you both a lot, and though there will be a lot of obstacles considering the type of relationship you have, we want you two to know that no matter what, we accept you, and that we'll support you no matter what" Brock said.

"You're relevant" Gary snickered with a gentle smile, "Screw anyone who tries to say you aren't" He added in the end, handing Trip a handkerchief which he took gratefully.

"We'll be there to beat anyone who dares say anything against you!" Max exclaimed confidently, and Trip could only giggle as Paul chuckled softly.

"If you ever feel like you're being brought down by the people that surround you, we'll be here to lift that heavy weight you two bring, you're not alone, even if we weren't here, you have each other, and your Pokémon" I said, placing my hand on top of their heads and tousling their hair.

They looked at each other and smiled at each other lovingly, and trip could only giggle "This feels like a wedding of some sort.." Trip said blushing slightly.

we all looked at Paul teasingly and he flared up a bright red blush, Reggie Laughed and we all poked fun at him while Trip only chuckled and laughed.

It was a day filled with happiness.

"Happy Pride Month!!!" The Whole crew yelled and cheered, as a rainbow array of Confetti rained down and greeted them.

Please, I cried writing this hjbefajhbgea, Next chapter will be up by Saturday! thank ya'll! and Happy Pride Month again!