Ch.27

Lori was making her way to Vanzilla slowly since her first day back was a disaster. Well, a disaster of her own making if she were to be completely honest. She can only imagine what was going on with her sisters....since she was sure that all of them excluding the four siblings who were taken away from them.

"Sigh...I wonder what we were thinking?" She said to herself as she started to drive towards the community college where Luan was studying at. Luna was right next to her, but was silent...but it was to be expected given how she lost her band and girlfriend at the same time. When she did, Lori could tell that Luan was slightly happier than they were...but knew that she would have to talk to her at their home. 

The rest of her sisters, however, had grief stricken expressions on their faces and wanted to forget their day. Understandable. Lori knew that things would get worse, but she had more pressing matters to attend to. Her father was going to trial and soon it would be her and her two sister's turn. 

"Lori. Are we going to visit Dad today?" Lola said distracting her from her thoughts.

"We can. We just have to finish our homework first." Lori said.

"That's the best news that I heard all day." Luna said with a forced smile. Suddenly a groan broke out from the back of the van, but Lori didn't need to see to know which sister groaned.

"You have something to say Lynn?" Lori said with an uninterested tone. She knew what she was going to say, but wasn't in the mood to hear it. The same could be said by her sisters who could go on a rampage against her if she wasn't too careful.

"Why is all of this happening to us anyway?" Lynn asked.

"Lynn, don't start with that. Don't you see that none of us are in the mood to hear about who you think caused all of this to happen to us." Lori said. Lynn was about to argue, but decided to stay silent since the rest of her siblings started to glare at her.

"I don't know if we can take much more of the bullying and harassment that has been going on in our respective schools." Luna said breaking the tension.

"I know, but there's nothing that we can do about it since Dad's trial is coming up soon." Lori said.

"I don't know why you're worrying about that. Dad won't go to jail and after Mom returns with those traitors then everything will go back to normal." Lynn said with confidence.

"Actually....it's clear that Dad won't win his case since the evidence is so massive. Besides Mom has made it clear that she plans to divorce him and move with the others to our unknown cousins." Lisa said.

"But..." Lynn started to say before Luan cut in.

"Besides that outcome all in your imagination. Everything will not go back to how it was before and you can just kiss your sports career goodbye." Luan said. Lynn was about to jump at her, but one look at Lori was enough to stop her.

They'll see that I'm right and they will beg for forgiveness soon enough.

She thought as she huffed and thought about the good fortune that was sure to come to her the next day. 

After we leave these delusional thoughts, we head over to the other Louds who just walked in through the door. Lincoln was thinking about those boys that he meet today and couldn't stop himself from blushing from their hotness. 

"Lincoln?" Leni said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yes?" Lincoln said.

"Are you alright? You started to blush..." Leni started to say before Lincoln cut her off.

"I...I'm fine. I just remembered to talk to my friends so if you just excuse me..." Lincoln said as he rushed up the stairs while his sisters stared at each other with a knowing look.

"He's crushing on someone." Lucy said.

"Or someone's?" Leni said.

"It doesn't matter. We will only stick our noses into it when he asks us. Besides you remember what happened with the others thinking that he liked Ronnie Anne." Lily said causing her older sisters to shudder. Those were disastrous months of the others trying and failing to get Lincoln and Ronnie Anne to become a couple. It almost broke their friendship apart, but luckily they managed to stay friends. (If Ronnie Anne isn't a love interest then she is a friend who won't be harmed....except in one fanfic)

"You're right. Besides if we stick our noses in then our bond with Lincoln may collapse." Lucy said.

"Speaking of collapsing, Do you think that the others may have damaged their relationship with Lincoln badly?" Lily asked.

"Maybe. The others may realize what they did was wrong with time, but...knowing Lynn..." Leni said before staying silent.

"We can think about this more later. Right now, we need to see how things are back home." Lucy said while getting nods from her sisters. 

Things have really been going up for the four Louds, but with this reversal of fortune...Who's to say that one of the Loud's left behind may come for revenge?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋