Ch.4

Sorry for not updating sooner, but I was still reeling from the fact that my works were posted on Doctruyenhot.com. The site managed to post all 69 of my fanfics, but didn't try to pass it off as their own. But they still posted it without permission. So check to see if some of your fanfics were posted on it. Now...Onto the story.

After Rita took Lincoln, Leni, Lucy and Lily towards their cousin's house...The rest of the family were still sitting in the living room. All of them were silent and just stared at the TV which was turned off. When the TV sprung back to life and turned towards a sports game.

"Lynn...Why did you turn on the TV?" Lori asked.

"So I can celebrate having that no good jinx out of the area." Lynn Jr. said. 

"Are you still on that? Mom made it perfectly clear that Lincoln wasn't badluck. Besides you still have to deal with Mom destroying your sports career." Luan said.

"Don't worry...I'm sure that..." Lynn Sr. Said before Luna turned to face him.

"Popstar...I'm sure that Mom is serious about this. Besides she did bring up something that makes me a little worried." Luna said.

"Yeah...Didn't Mom say that what we did was illegal." Lola said.

"I'm sure that she just said that to scare us." Lynn Jr. said.

"Actually...What we did WAS illegal. Most of us will be placed in prison or juvie while the rest of us will be placed in the foster care system if no one in our family can take care of us." Lisa said.

"But that could mean..." Lori said before Lisa interrupted her.

"That our careers and lives would be over. Just be glad that Mother unit didn't report what we did to the authorities or most of you would be spending an extensive amount of time in the slammer." Lisa said.

"Well this is just great....Thanks a lot Lynn." Lola said.

"Me...What did I..." Lynn Jr. said.

"You started this by claiming that Lincoln was badluck. When it was revealed that you forced him to go." Lori said.

"But girls...Lynn helped save the fam..." Lynn Sr. Stated.

"Let me stop you right there....She didn't help save the family...She made us into monsters and now Lincoln, Lily, Lucy and Leni are going to live with our cousins while Mom could use that time to think about divorcing Dad or not." Luan said.

"D..Divorce?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes. Divorce...Mom could possibly think of divorcing you and taking us away from you or just starting life over with a clean slate without you." Lori said.

"Come on guys....Mom would never try to divorce Dad...especially when she sees that I'm right." Lynn Jr. said.

"Unfortunately Lynn...You're not right in this case. What if some of our neighbors saw us leave Lincoln outside? That could make people concerned which could lead to police snooping around. And when they do...They will arrest dad and leave us in the care of our relatives or complete strangers." Luan said.

"Luan's right..Lynn. People are going to question what we were thinking kicking Lincoln out which could have devastating consequences for all of us except for Lincoln, Lucy, Leni and Lily." Lori Said. Lynn was about to respond when someone knocked on the door, when Lori opened it..she saw two police officers standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" Lori asked.

"Yes...We received a report about an sixteen year old boy that was kicked out of the house and we want to make sure that it is or isn't true." The Police Officer Said. Lori felt her blood run cold at what the officer said...when she turned towards her sisters...she could only see fear and indifference on their faces. 

"Well..." Lori Said before Lynn Sr. walked down the stairs.

"Hello Officers. What can I do for you?" Lynn Sr. Asked.

"Dad..They want to know if we kicked out our sixteen year old brother outside the house or not." Lori Said. She had hopes that her father would deny the accusation against them so the police officers would drop the case..however those hopes were dashed when Lynn Sr. foolishly said...

"Yes...We did." Lynn Sr. Said.

"And where is that child?" The second Officer questioned.

"My wife took him and 3 of my daughters to their cousins house after saying that we committed a crime by locking him out of the house...Which isn't true. Is it?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Actually father..." Lisa Said before one of the Officers placed handcuffs on Lynn Senior's hands.

"It seems like your wife is the only one with common sense in this household. You on the other hand are under arrest for child neglect and abandonment." The first Officer Said as he lead Lynn Sr. to the car.

"Hey!! Dad did nothing wrong...Let go of him." Lynn Jr. said.

"Young lady...if you do not sit back on the couch and continue with the hastily...I have no choice but to tase you." The second Officer Said. Lynn Jr. didn't listen to the warning and picked up a lamp....to harm the Officer....giving him no choice, but to tase her.

"I Said...Let Go Of...AAHHHHHHH!!!" Lynn Said before she was tased. After the Officer stopped the electricity going through her body...Lynn fell on the ground unconscious while the Second Officer spoke to Lori.

"Can you take your sisters down to the police station so we can interview them? If not...then you would have to go to trial without a good case." The Second Officer Said.

"Of course..I can. I'll see you later Officer." Lori Said as she closed the door after the Police Officer walked out the door. After that...She slide down the door and placed her head in her hands.

"This is bad..." Lori Said.

None of the sisters could argue with that statement and hoped that things would get better for them. Unaware that fate had other plans for them.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋