Ch. 17

As the others were visiting their father, Lincoln and his sisters were heading back to the house before Leni stopped. When she did...her siblings looked back and stared at her with raised eyebrows.

"Leni...Is everything okay?" Lincoln asked before his sister started to walk towards a nearby forest. The others quickly looked at each other and followed her as she kept walking deeper and deeper into the forest. 

"Sigh..Do you think she's getting her powers?" Lucy said. The others shrugged and watched as Leni managed to get to an area of the forest that looked like it died. She slowly lifted up her hands and her siblings looked on with amusement as the area came back to life.

"Wow." Lily said.

"She managed to unlock her powers...only question is what will ours be?" Lincoln said before his sister looked back at them and smiled. Meanwhile...a certain vampire and demon were having a conversation with each other over Lincoln.

"So there's three new witches and a warlock in town huh?" He said.

"Yes. And the best part is that he's probably single." The demon said.

"Well...it has been a long time since I managed to have a lover. But I do have one question to ask." The vampire said. 

"What is it?" The demon said. 

"What if other people fall in love with him too?" The vampire asked.

"We can always share him with others. Besides what are the chances of another warlock coming?" The demon said. The vampire couldn't argue with that since no other warlocks have been interested in seeking a relationship with those that are the same sex.

"You got me there. By the way...some of my bats have spotted immortal demigods in the area." The vampire said.

"Great. Just when things aren't crazy enough...some demigods managed to come here too." The demon said.

"Calm down. As long as we don't draw attention to ourselves...we should be fine. Besides it's not like we're wrecking havoc here or anything." The vampire said.

"That makes me feel a lot better. By the way...Do you think you can find any information about the new arrivals?I heard there names which are...Lincoln, Leni, Lucy and Lily." The demon said.

"Already did that. They're from Royal Woods, Michigan and have moved here after being abused and mistreated by the rest of their family minus the mother over bad luck." The vampire said.

"Bad luck?" The demon said.

"I know that it sounds ridiculous, however it seems like the fifth oldest daughter of the family is highly superstitious. And has constantly blamed others for things since she can't exactly accept failure or losses." The vampire said.

"That's kinda messed up. Why didn't the others try to stop it?" The demon asked.

"Because...they blindly followed their sisters footsteps along with their spineless father. Now the family minus the mother...are hated by the town and their father was arrested." The vampire said.

"You work fast." The demon said.

"I know. Now go home and report this to the prince." The vampire said.

"Fine. I'll see around old friend." The demon said as he teleported back to the prince while the vampire rubbed his forehead while trying to remember how he became friends with him in the first place.

"I hope that the warlock is ready. Because his life will never be the same when he unlocks his powers." The vampire said. At the same time...Lincoln sneezed and slowly looked up at the sky...

Unaware that he was going to be surrounded by lots of boys who would gladly lay their lives on the line for him. Whether he wanted them to or not.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋