Ch. 5

*After doing some research...I discovered that it will take 36 hours of none stop travel to make it to San Francisco. So I'm going to a have them rest until they reach their destination in chapter seven or eight. Also I never watched the show charmed, but I'll try my best (Charmed fans help me with this)

As the Louds dealt with the consequences of their own actions, Rita stopped at a motel and checked in. It was getting late and it would take over 36 hours to finally hit San Francisco. Besides she was sure that her children were hungry by now and they needed a place to rest.

"Mom...Why are we stopping?" Leni asked. 

"Look Leni...We've been on the road for hours and we need a place to rest. Besides we can't keep driving for hours on end without sleep or access to a bathroom." Rita Said. 

"Okay then." Leni said as she went inside the room and instantly went on her phone. As she scrolled down Facebook...she noticed an interesting post involving her family. 

"Hey Mom. Dad got arrested." Leni Said.

"Sigh..It doesn't surprise me. That fool probably told the officers what he did to Lincoln and expected them to let him go with a warning." Rita Said.

"Does it say anything about the others?" Lincoln asked. 

"Well...it says that Lynn got tased by an officer." Leni Said. 

"That also doesn't surprise me. Your sister has always had a problem with her temper. I wanted to seek help for her, but your father said that she was fine." Rita Said.

"And look at what that got us. I love Lynn, but her temper and superstitions are out of control. Not to mention that Dad always had her back no matter the situation that she gets in." Lucy Said.

"Now look at where it landed your father. He's stuck in jail while his daughters have to figure out how to bail him out." Rita Said.

"Which won't be easy considering that they have to raise the money and deal with the fallout of this incident." Lincoln said.

"But won't it just go away after it's finished?" Leni Said.

"No. Leni...this incident is too unbelievable and jaw dropping that it'll take months even years to get over it. And I bet that most people will bash the others for their actions during this since they had a role in it. Especially Lynn." Lincoln Said.

"Lincoln's right. This incident will never die and live forever on the Internet along with the other unbelievable incidents that come before it or after it." Rita Said.

"Alright. I hope that the others are okay though." Leni Said.

"I'm sure that the others will be fine Leni. Besides right now we need to relax and get something to eat. I'm sure that your sisters can handle themselves before I get back and decide whether or not...I'm going or leaving." Rita Said. The others nodded and started to relax while back at Royal Woods..The Loud sisters were heading to the police station with an unconscious Lynn in the back seat.

"Lori...Shouldn't we wake Lynn up?" Luna asked.

"No. If we did..we'll have to listen to her rant and rave that this is Lincoln's fault and that his badluck is spreading. Coupled with the fact that Lynn's mouth will land us in more trouble than we already are." Lori Said. 

"Um...Lori..I have something bad to tell you." Luan said.

"If it's another joke Luan..." Lori began before she saw the worried look on her sister's face.

"Someone posted information about Dad getting arrested and Lynn getting tased." Luan said. It took a few seconds for Lori to fully process the information before she shouted.

"WHAT?!" Lori shouted as she almost crashed the car into the edge of the highway.

"Lori...Eyes on the road before we get into a car crash." Luna Said.

"I don't get what the big deal is. So people know about Dad and Lynn...it doesn't effect us...Right?" Lana said.  

"Wrong. People are going to ask questions about this and we could all in trouble once the whole truth comes out." Lori Said.

"We should be glad that Lynn's still out cold then since she would proudly boost about what she....I mean we did." Luna Said.

"Let's hope that it stays that way Luna. Because if she wakes up...all of our lives will be over." Lori Said. As the group kept traveling, everyone hoped that Lynn would stay silent only for their hopes to be dashed when she wakes up in the police station.

Causing the Loud sisters to lose everything except Vanzilla and the House.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋