Ch.21

In the morning. The Loud sisters all got up for school. The sun was shining, the grass was wet and it seemed like perfect ordinary day..but the Loud sisters knew better. Especially since this was going to be a disaster of epic proportions.

"Great, our first day back after the news broke out. Well, time to make sure that the others are prepared." Lori said and almost went to check on Leni when she remembered that her sister was no longer around. To be honest, she missed her sister and wanted to apologize for forcing her to kick Lincoln out of the house. But she missed her opportunity and was too scared to talk to her especially since she didn't know how she would react to her phone call.

"Focus Lori. You have to set a good example for your siblings and sulking won't help matters." She said. As she checked on all of her sisters...who were ready to get this day over with. While Lynn was hoping that her sisters were just overreacting...sure they kicked out Lincoln, but everyone won't be that mad..right?

At the same time, Lincoln was video calling his old friend group and telling them about his  newly discovered cousins. 

"Wow. You have four hot babes as cousins." Rusty said.

"Yep. And the house is a thousand times better than the one that I used to live." Lincoln said.

"I bet. Anyway...How are you feeling considering the incident?" Stella asked.

"I'm still mad at them. Mainly because they had the nerve to kick me out of the house and threaten Lily, Lucy and Leni into doing so." Lincoln said.

"It's hard not to see why. I mean, bad luck. Everyone knows that doesn't exist." Clyde said.

"Everyone expect for Lynn..apparently. But that's besides the point...I had to leave in a hurry so I never got a chance to say goodbye to you all." Lincoln said.

"Don't worry about that. It's not hard to see why your mother did what she did. Besides your sisters are going through a hard time right now." Stella said.

"I can tell. To be honest, I was hoping that at least one of them would try to contact me and apologize yet it seems like they're too stubborn  for their own good." Lincoln said.

"They'll apologize in time Lincoln. But we have to go..we're just about to enter school." Clyde said as each one of them turned off their devices and met up with Liam (who didn't have a cell phone considering the horrible reception at his farm). After they left, Lincoln walked out the door and met up with his three sisters. They each reached their friends back and Royal Woods and talked with them about the circumstances behind their move.

"So how did it go?" Lincoln asked.

"Haiku wished me luck and we plan to talk tonight with the rest of my friends." Lucy said.

"My friends understood and wished me luck. And Becky's going to tell me what happened in school later." Leni said.

"While my friends cried a bit before I promised them that I'll regularly call them." Lily said.

"That's good. Anyway...Do you guys want to go out again?" Lincoln asked. The others nodded and quickly went downstairs for breakfast ready for another day of exploration. Unaware that they were going to meet some people that will become some of the most important people in three of the Loud's lives.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋