Ch.13

After Lincoln, Leni, Lucy and Lily took their things inside, it was time for dinner. It was nice since no one was arguing, talking about their boyfriends, hobbies and what their school life is like. As the four started to eat...they noticed that their mom and cousins were glancing at each other and weren't speaking until...

"Guys...We need to talk." Rita said.

"About what Mom?" Leni asked.

"Why I never mentioned your cousins until this moment and a secret that I have been keeping from a longtime." Rita said. The four Louds stared at each other and then looked back at their mother. They couldn't believe that their mother was keeping something from them..and if they were in their old home..everyone would be yelling at her for keeping this from this for years. However...they each stayed silent which was something that Rita appreciated greatly.

"Kids...you're direct descendants of witches." Rita said.

"Wait...Witches? Are you serious Mom?" Leni asked.

"Despite what some of you think...Witches do exist. Your ancestor was Melinda Warren..a witch that lived during the Salem Witch Trials. And thanks to a certain Warlock...her secret was released and she was burned at the stake. Before she died...Melinda had a prophecy that each generation of Warrens would grow stronger and stronger until the arrival of three sisters who would be known as the charmed ones." Rita said.

"Does that mean..." Lincoln said before Prue interrupted him.

"Yes. We are the charmed ones. Though...Piper is our half sister who was given up for adoption by our mother." Prue said.

"Woah." Lucy said.

"Woah is right. After I got married...I hoped that some of you would have magical powers. And my hopes were answered in the form of each of you." Rita said.

"We have powers?!" The four kids exclaimed.

"Yes." Rita said.

"But what about the others? Do they have powers?" Leni said.

"Fortunately..they don't. Don't get me wrong..I love all of you, but your sisters didn't have the right ambitions and would abuse their powers any chance they would get. You've seen how Lynn got when she lost her game...what would happen if she had powers?" Rita said. Each of the four Louds started to imagine their sister with powers and shuddered. Lynn was a competitive person and hated when she loses or when someone disagrees with her. If she had powers...then she would use them to cheat or curse anyone who gets in her way.

"I can imagine how horrible that would be." Lincoln said with his sisters agreeing with him.

"Which is exactly why we're all glad that the rest of them don't have powers. However...that doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep a close eye on all of you." Piper said.

"Why?" Lily said.

"Because your powers would draw the attention of forces who would do everything to steal them from you." Paige said.

"I'm sorry that I hide this from you, but I couldn't risk your father and sisters knowing that we're descendants of witches. You know that some of your sisters can't keep their mouths shut and that your father would be scared out of his mind and would probably start abusing you or something." Rita said.

"Why did you marry him again anyway Mom?" Lincoln asked.

"Sigh...before I got pregnant with all of you..your father was quite charming and would always make me feel like the happiest woman in the world. After giving birth to all of you..he changed for the worst. But enough about the past...we have to get all of you settled for bed." Rita said. As she lead her kids upstairs...she had no idea that they possessed powerful magic and that they would each find wonderful girlfriends and boyfriends that would love and cherish each of them.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋