Ch.9

Hey guys...After the 10th chapter...I'll reveal who Lincoln's lovers are. But if you were going to say Ronnie Anne, Girl Jordon or Christina...those aren't happening. 

In the morning, the Loud sisters were just waking up and getting ready for the day. It was quiet..which would've caused some concerns if the entire town didn't know what they did. Especially since five of their family went off to live with their supposed cousins...before all of their dreams and hopes came crashing down in front of their eyes.

"Cheer up guys...things will be better today." Lynn said. 

"Keep telling yourself that Lynn. Besides I'm sure we'll be single and friendless after today." Lori said.

"Plus we don't have Lincoln around to help us with our things." Lola said before Lana glared at her.

"Lola..you're not helping. Besides Lincoln could hate us for what we did." Lana said.

"He wouldn't...Would he?" Lola asked.

"He would. Now hurry up and get ready." Lori said as she went downstairs. She knew that Lincoln probably told Ronnie Anne what happened to him and that she then told her boyfriend, Bobby. She expected him to break up with her and to be honest...she deserved it. Lori was the older sister, the one that her younger siblings looked up to, but she allowed herself to be pulled into this bad luck business. 

"Sigh...I..no we messed up badly." Lori said to herself as she sat at the kitchen table. As the others came down, some of them knew that the news has already spread. Knowing how vile their deed was...they suspected that they were going to be put through hell. However someone..cough Lynn cough..didn't worry about it. 

"Calm down guys..things won't be so bad." Lynn said before a rock crashed into their living room. When Lori picked it up, it had two words on it...

CHILD ABUSERS

"Things won't be so bad huh?" Luna said.

"Come on..sure someone is a little mad, but.." Lynn said until Lori interrupted her.

"Just stop talking and go to Vanzilla." Lori said. Meanwhile...Lincoln, Lucy, Leni, Lily and Rita were eating some breakfast and going back on the road.

"Mom...Are you going back after you drop us off?" Lincoln asked.

"Unfortunately...Yes. I need to clear a few things with the others. But first..I have to talk to Lynn's couches." Rita said.

"Why?" Leni asked.

"Because...She's way into those silly superstitions. I know I'm goth and all, but her superstition is too crazy even for me." Lucy said just as Rita started calling Lynn's couches. After finishing her call..she ushered all of her children back in the car and started to drive again.

"Lincoln...Are our sisters in trouble back home?" Lily asked.

"Yes. But I can't say that they didn't ask for it." Lincoln said.

"Sigh...Hopefully things are going to work out for them." Lily said.

"In the future Lily. But in the present..not so much." Lincoln said. Before we focus back on Vanzilla which was slowly driving down the road. It was peaceful if only someone didn't throw tomato's at the car and everyone would stop glaring at them.

"Lori..I don't like this." Lana said.

"We have to get used to it. We dug our grave and we just need to lay on it." Lori said.

"Guess I better close up my Funny Business then." Luan said.

"But you love that business!" Luna exclaimed.

"And who will pay me to entertain their kids when they learn that I'm apart of kicking my younger brother out in the cold. Face it...it's as good as dead." Luan said before looking down and started to tear. As the others looked at her in concern..

They hoped that their careers wouldn't also suffer from this, but it seems like fate has other plans.

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋