Ch.25

I'll add the video later.  Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXFOIAiAjCA

I don't own the lyrics or the song..they belong to Captain Cass and Eden Espinosa/ Mandy Moore  (Also I replaced the Cassandra with Darcy)

I also don't own the picture used...it belongs to their creators.

Lisa was walking towards the playground when she spotted her friend, Darcy Helmandollar who was oddly frowning and staring at the ground. She didn't know what to expect from her friend, but she knew that she couldn't avoid this forever. 

"Hi. Darcy..Lovely seeing you here." Lisa said before Darcy snapped her head up to look at her.

This has to stop now 

Whatever it is you're going through 

We'll fix it together 

"Hello Lisa. So anything interesting happen at your house." Darcy said with a strained smile. 

"I know you're upset, but if you let me explain." Lisa said before Darcy started to bitterly laugh. 

Me and you 

Just like we've always done (No)

This has to stop now 

This thing where you think 

That you're my friend

 "Explain? Explain what? You kicked your older brother out of the house just for something stupid like bad luck. You were my friend Lisa yet you did something so stupid and despicable." Darcy said.

"I know. I..I just.." Lisa said before Darcy started to glare at her. 

"Save your excuses. I don't want to hear them." Darcy said. 

And don't even hear how 

You condescend 

The way that you've always done 

"I just want to give you our side of things..." Lisa said softly.

"Your side was the wrong side in this case. And what you've done has got me thinking." Darcy said.

"Thinking?" Lisa said.

"Of our so called friendship." Darcy said which made Lisa's blood run cold. Darcy was Lisa's only friend and losing her could make her go back to her days of loneliness and despair.

Darcy, Listen (I'm listening)

I know it isn't true (Isn't it?)

Just look into my eyes now (Well?)

"But we've always been friends." Lisa said.

"Yes. If by that meaning constantly berated for being less intelligent than you are. I did value our friendship Lisa, but it doesn't seem like you feel the same way." Darcy said.

"I do. I've always valued our friendship Darcy. I just don't know how to let loose." Lisa said with tears coming to her eyes causing Darcy to sigh. 

I know you feel it too (Perhaps I do)

Darcy, Listen (I'm listening)

I swear it's not too late 

So before another line gets crossed 

"At least that cleared something up. But that still doesn't mean that I forgive you for what you did." Darcy said with her back turned.

"I don't expect it too. I was too blind to see what was right in front of my face mainly thanks to the girls come first lesson that my sisters installed in me." Lisa said remembering every instance of them ganging up on their brother.