Ch.11

If you guessed charmed from the clue on Chapter 10...then you are correct. Anyway...the pictures used aren't mine...they belong to their respective owners. I also don't own charmed...it belongs to it's network and it's creator. I also want to thank those who stayed with this story after seeing how Lincoln's lovers are. 

When Rita and her children finally arrived at their cousin's place...the four children looked at the house in amazement. It was bigger than their old home and seemed to be more steady than it as well. Sure..they loved it, but the house was just falling apart and all of the handy work that Lynn Sr. and Rita did only solved their problems temporarily.

 and Rita did only solved their problems temporarily

"This is the house? Wow." Lily said.

"It is. We also could've had a house like this if your father didn't convince me that we could handle all the repairs ourselves." Rita said. 

"Don't get us wrong, but the repairs wouldn't solve the multiple problems for long." Lincoln said.

"What can I say...your father didn't make great decisions. Now come on...let's met your cousins." Rita said. Lincoln, Lucy, Lily and Leni looked at each other before they followed their mom towards the door. When it opened...the Louds could see a woman with dark hair and red lipstick at their door.

"Rita? What are you doing here?" The woman asked.

"Paige...gather your other sisters we need to talk about something." Rita said as Paige nodded and let Rita, Leni, Lincoln, Lily and Lucy through. Meanwhile the Louds left the park and went home where they spotted a spray painted message on their house which said...

I Hope You Burn In Hell!

When they saw it...many of them felt tears gather in their eyes. They didn't know that any of this would happen if they followed Lynn's words. The sisters thought with Lincoln out of the way...all their futures, hopes and dreams would stay on track. Only for the truth to drop on them when their mother took him and the three who disagreed with what they were doing.

"Who would write something this horrible on our house?" Lynn asked.

"Who cares about that? Don't you see...people hate us. And saying that things will get better won't help solve everything." Luan said before she walked inside the house.

"You guys are still with me..right?" Lynn said.

"No. We're not. When you claimed that Lincoln was bad luck...we should've followed Lucy's, Leni's and Lily's example and stop listening to you. But we didn't now look at this...rocks are being thrown in the house, people are writing hurtful messages on our house and Dad's in jail." Lori said.

"That's because Lincoln's bad luck is still infecting..." Lynn said before Luna yelled at her.

"Stop saying that. Lincoln's not even here anymore and you're still blaming him for everything. Face the facts Lynn...Lincoln wasn't bad luck...if anything it seems like you're the bad luck." Luna yelled.

"That's not true." Lynn said.

"It is. We had a good life Lynn. We still had friends, boyfriends/crushes, and our dreams were just within our reach, but because of you..it was all ripped away. Hope it was worth it Lynn because our lives are ruined and no one will look at us the same way again." Lola said making her run inside with Lori, Lisa and Luna following behind her with Lana staying inside.

"Lana.." Lynn said.

"I looked up to you..Lynn. You were my role model yet...you caused all of this. Just because you couldn't handle a single lose." Lana said.

"Don't abandon me too. You're the only one that I have left." Lynn said with tears collecting in her eyes.

"You should've thought about that before you accused Lincoln of being bad luck. Now that he's gone...We weren't given good luck instead we were given hatred and a lifetime of misery." Lana said.

"What are you saying?" Lynn said.

"That you aren't the person that I thought you were." Lana said before she got out of the car while trying to hold back her tears. While Lynn started to cry before it slowly started to rain. Eventually we went out and walked inside, but not before she swore revenge on Lincoln for causing all of this.

Meanwhile....

"Your husband is an idiot and a coward." Prue said.

"Sigh...Normally I'll argue against anyone who insults my husband, but seeing what he's done..I have to agree." Rita said.

"So what are you going to do now?" Piper asked.

"Well...I'm going to have my kids stay here away from the others and head back and deal with the rest of them. I also divorcing Lynn." Rita said.

"Really?" Phoebe said.

"Really. The Lynn who promised to treat our children equally and never to kick them out is long gone. And I can't stay with a man who would seriously kick out his own son just because his sore loser daughter said so." Rita said.

"Anyway...Do you think any of the children have magic?" Phoebe asked.

"I haven't been able to test them. But I felt the most magic coming from Lincoln, Lucy, Lily and Leni." Rita said.

"Then we have to train them." Prue said.

"Then I should get on the road." Rita said.

"How about you stay here a couple of days before you head back? Besides you need a break from the entire situation." Piper said. 

Rita agreed and started to relax..she needed this break besides what trouble could her other children be in if she stayed her for a couple of days.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋