Ch.14

In the morning, the Loud kids were brushing their teeth and getting ready for the day. The conversation was still fresh in their minds and they couldn't believe that they each had magic.

"I can't believe that we have magic." Leni Said.

"I always knew that we are somehow connected to the magical world, but I kept my mouth shut since the others would just make fun of me...again." Lucy Said.

"You don't have to worry about that here Lucy. Besides sooner or later...we'll discover what powers we have." Lincoln said.

"Lincoln's right Lucy. Just be glad that we were the ones who are managed to gain magic then the rest of our sisters. I can only imagine what a nightmare that would be." Lily said. 

"You're right. The others would just abuse it and use it for their own selfish desires. We should only use it when we have to face the multiple dark forces that will come after us." Lucy Said.

"Sigh...That's not all that I'm worried about Lucy. The others have been down on their luck ever since we left. I'm afraid that one day...Lynn would come back and try to seek revenge on me for causing her life to go down the drain." Lincoln Said.

"Not to mention...Dad." Leni Said.

"We can worry about them later. Look...Dad is going to go to jail and Lynn may be upset over it..however who's to say that she could somehow run away from home and try to head over here." Lily Said.

"Lily's right. It took us over 36 hours to head over here...which includes staying in the motel. And she doesn't know the address of this place. Plus...by the time that she could come over here...we would've already mastered our powers..whatever they are?" Lucy said.

"But how long does it take to gain these powers that we never knew that we had?" Lincoln said.

"Maybe in a couple of days. We can continue talking about this later...we need to get some breakfast and explore. Besides we'll never know if we meet that special someone or people that we need in our lives." Leni said. The loud children slowly started to walk down the stairs to eat some breakfast never noticing that their mother was listening into their conversation.

"At least my kids accepted the truth. Now...Harriet, Why did you follow us?" Rita said as she turned around only to come face to face with the kid's great aunt. Rita always known that Harriet was there in the house, but never said anything since she was supposed to be a hardworking wife and mother. Alerting the others to her presence would do more harm than good and could lead to questions that would lead all of her family towards a world that they weren't ready for or in the case of the nonmagical family members....death.

Why would I stay in a house that threw away their sixteen year old brother/son? After seeing that..I knew that I couldn't stay especially since I felt magic coming from my great nieces/nephew. Speaking of which...I plan to give him something when his powers are ready to be awaken.

"Sigh...That explains it. Just don't expose yourself to the others before they get their powers. I'm not sure how they'll react seeing their great aunt as a ghost." Rita Said.

Don't worry. I won't let any of your kids find out about me. 

"Good. Now if you excuse me...I have to go eat some breakfast. It was nice talking to you..without making anyone suspicious about my origins." Rita Said as she headed downstairs while Harriet disappeared. At the same time...The remaining Louds were eating some breakfast and were ready to face another day of hardship. All of them..excluding Lynn knew that the townspeople wouldn't forget what they've done for years to come. Which means that they would continue to suffer until they moved away and started a life of their own.

"I can't believe that we never found anything about our cousins in Mom's room." Luna Said.

"Well...we shouldn't give up hope yet. There a plenty of other places where mom could store the information that we need." Lori Said.

"Speaking of which...Do any of you know where they live?" Lynn asked.

"You better not be thinking of trying to teach Lincoln a lesson for all of the misfortune that we're having Lynn." Luan said.

"But he..." Lynn said.

"Stop. Just stop Lynn. You clearly haven't been using your brain if you think that Lincoln is responsible for everything that happened to us. We don't need another bad mark against us Lynn especially since Dad is in jail. No thanks to you by the way." Lori Said.

"Fine. I'll stop talking about Lincoln being the cause of all of our Badluck. But when the others come knocking back..be prepared to see that I'm right." Lynn Said making the rest of her sisters roll their eyes.

"I'm scared about school tomorrow. Everyone has heard about what happened and our peers will be ready to seek some retribution for Lincoln." Lisa Said.

"We just have to bare it until we make it through school." Luna Said.

"Yeah. Besides who's to say that this incident garnered international attention." Lola said.

"I hope that's not the case. Because if it is...our futures are surely in jeopardy." Lori Said. Eventually the girls dropped it and continued to eat unaware that this question of whether or not the case should go international will be answered by the author. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋