Ch.26

I don't own the picture. And sorry about the lack of updates was busy with other fanfics.

As Darcy's and Lisa's friendship fell apart, Lincoln was relaxing in the park. He already made two new friends who wouldn't be scared off by his sisters. Sisters who are already paying the price for their betrayal...something that was bound to be talked about at some point especially since his mother was heading back to their old home to get her affairs in order.

"Lincoln.. Are you ready to go?" Leni said.

"Yeah." Lincoln said as he started to head over until he bumped into another boy.He had black hair and sea green eyes which almost pulled Lincoln in. To be honest, he did feel some kind of attraction towards his new friends that he met today however he felt like they were hiding something from him.

 To be honest, he did feel some kind of attraction towards his new friends that he met today however he felt like they were hiding something from him

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you." Lincoln said.

"It's fine. Are you also new here?" The boy said.

"Yep. My  name is Lincoln Loud and you are?" Lincoln said.

"Percy Jackson. I was going to meet some of my friends here, but I got a little lost." Percy said.

"It happens to all of us. I'm sorry to cut this conversation short, but I really need to get home with my sisters." Lincoln said.

"No problem. Can I at least have your phone number?" Percy said.

"Sure." Lincoln said as they gave each other their phone numbers and went their separate ways. At the same time, Lincoln's friends were in class when the principal made an announcement:

Will all students and teachers come to the auditorium. Repeat..All students and teachers come to the auditorium.

They quickly looked at each other and shrugged as everyone headed over to the auditorium. Everyone was there and were looking pretty confused on what the principal wanted to talk about. 

"Good morning students and teachers. I'm sorry for making this assembly, but it come to my attention that we should talk about this recent bad luck incident." Principal Rivers said.

"Great. Not only did the Louds drive Lincoln, Lucy, Lily and Leni away..they're making us sit through an assembly." Rusty said quickly.

"Luck has no place in everyday activities and it's fine to believe in such a thing. As long as you don't go overboard with it and do the things that the Louds did." Principal Rivers said.

"But that's not all. You all seen how he was suffering and instead of helping him...some of you thought that it would be better to mock and bully him instead. And I have never been more ashamed of this action more than this moment." Principal Rivers said.

"But he deserved it." Chandler shouted which caused the Principal to glare at him.

"No one deserves to be made fun of and one more outburst out of you will get you detention. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for never reporting this clear sign of neglect and never asking yourselves why he was wearing that ridiculous mascot costume in the first place." Principal Rivers said making a lot to the students look down at the ground beating themselves up. 

"That is all that I wanted to say and I would like to see Chandler McCann and Boy Jordon in my office to talk about some consequences for their own actions against Lincoln Loud." Principal Rivers said as they all went back to class. Unaware that the other schools had the same assembly which made the Loud sisters (the ones still in school and not college) hated more.

"I wonder when we'll be able to go home." Lana said.

"You're telling me. This day was the worst and I would like to crawl into my covers and pretend that none of this happened." Lola said.

"It shouldn't be too long. Besides I'm sure that the others had a better day that us." Lana said just as the bell started to ring. At the same time, Ronnie Anne was clutching her fists and trying to resist the urge to punch Lincoln's sisters. It wouldn't do anyone any good and would cause her mother more stress that she doesn't need right now.

"Ronnie Anne? Are you okay?" Clyde asked.

"No. I have to constantly stop myself from launching myself at Lincoln's sisters." Ronnie Anne said.

"It'll be okay Ronnie Anne. Maybe you can talk to Lincoln about this when you get home from school." Clyde said. Ronnie Anne thought about and agreed knowing that he always had sound advice for her. As she walked away, Ronnie Anne wondered what would've happened if his sisters followed the advice in the first place.

Oh well, they made their bed now they have to lay on it.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋