Ch.15

After a nice and peaceful meal, the four Louds managed to gain permission to head out and look around. It was so different then Royal Woods since they hardly knew anyone there...and the fact that they could chose what they actually do without the others placing in their comments.

"This city is so beautiful." Leni Said.

"It really is. Which makes me wonder if all of our friends back home would love it here." Lincoln said.

"OMG. We never informed our friends about our move over here. And I never informed Ms. Carmichael that I can't work at the store anymore." Leni said.

"Sigh...I'm sure that they'll understand why we couldn't contact them about the move over here. Besides the entire town should know what happened between us and our family by now." Lucy said.

"Speaking of which....I wonder how each of them are doing without any of us there." Lily said.

"Who cares? They caused their misfortune once they chose to follow Lynn's words and forced all of you to follow along." Lincoln said.

"You're right. But it's still hard to deal with." Leni said with a sad smile. She knew that this was for the best, but she still missed her old life. Meanwhile Lincoln grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it.

"Leni, I know that this is an adjustment however....that doesn't mean you can't see them again. Besides think of the new possibilities that will come once we unlock our powers." Lincoln said.

"Thanks for that Lincoln." Leni said.

"You're welcome. Now let's check out some of stores." Lincoln said making Leni smile. As the small group started to look at the stores, they were unaware that they were being watched.

"So they're the new chosen ones? I guess I should introduce myself and snag the white haired boy before anyone else gets their hands on them." They said before disappearing into the crowd. Meanwhile the rest of the family were in Lori's room thinking of their unknown futures.

"This is a disaster...first Dad booked for child abuse and neglect and now the town hates us. Can things get even worse?" Lola asked.

"It can." Lisa said.

"What do you mean by that Lisa?" Luna asked.

"Well...thanks to the news all of us can expect our bosses to lay us off. Which means that we can't earn our average income." Lisa said.

"But that would mean that we could end up losing the house." Luan said.

"Exactly. Plus our situation is a little more dire since we still need to pay for a lawyer for Dad." Lisa said.

"It thanks to..." Lynn started to say before Lori glared at her causing her to be quiet.

"I don't want to end up on the streets. My gown will end up being ruined." Lola cried.

"Enough about your gown. What about my pets?" Lana said.

"Lola...Lana..this is no time for fighting. We need to think of ways to support ourselves and gain money." Lori said.

"What about a garage sell?" Luna asked.

"That would work if people didn't avoid us like the plague. Plus..the money that we would get would only last us for a couple of months at most." Lana said.

"I hate to agree, but Lana's right. Without anymore extra income...we'll be lucky to keep the house. Sigh...not to mention, we still don't know if Mom will stay with the others or stay with us." Lori stated.

"Of course Mom will choose us. She wouldn't leave us for the others...right?" Lola said with a little uncertainty in the end. It was no secret that most of the sisters knew how much they messed up. But seeing how angry and disappointed their mother was when she found out...was making them doubt that she would stay with them. 

"Don't worry Lola. She wouldn't leave us...since she's having a miserable time with Stincoln." Lynn said.

"I hope you're right Lynn because if you're wrong...our family will be changed forever." Luan said causing the others to shake their heads in agreement. While Lynn looked down and started to think of how their mother was doing with the bad luck. Unaware that their mother was having the time of her life reconnecting with members of her family. Meanwhile her great aunt Harriet looked on at them and sighed.

I see that most of them have learned their lesson. However....it seems like Lynn's namesake is still too stubborn for her own good. Hopefully she'll see reason soon or else....

She'll just be another family member that has lost my respect.

After Harriet said that, she went back to Rita and the others unaware that someone was looking at her direction. They were unaware about what they saw and hoped that she was just a figment of her imagination....

Only to discover the truth when she reunites with her three sisters and brother.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋