Ch.12

As Rita and their cousins talked downstairs, Lincoln was in one of the guest rooms with his sisters. They were enjoying the peace and quiet, but were also curious on how their "family" was doing at the moment.

"Lincoln...You're the main victim here so what do you think about what the others are going through?" Leni asked.

"There's only one word that could describe it..hell." Lincoln said.

"I have to agree with Lincoln. What they did was wrong and now they're paying the consequences for it." Lily said.

"Can we talk about something else besides that...I don't want to think about them and the incident more than necessary." Lucy said.

"Of course Lucy. I can't believe that we had cousins this entire time and no one knew." Leni said. 

"Which is kinda odd now that you think about it? Why did Mom keep their existence a secret?" Lincoln asked.

"Who cares? What matters is that this is a chance for each of us to have a second chance. Besides  who knows what the future holds for us." Lily said. 

"We could probably score some dates too. I wonder who I'll end up with." Leni said.

"Who cares who we end up with. Love is love no matter who you're attracted to." Lincoln said.

"You're right Lincoln. But right now...we should get our things from the car." Lucy said as she stood up and walked out the door with the rest of her siblings following behind her. As they left..a woman who resembled Lucy appeared and said....

It seems like my great nephew and nieces are adjusting themselves. Just hope that they could handle the revaluation that they each have powerful magic.

After she said that...she disappeared and was getting her gifts ready for her nephew. Meanwhile the rest of the Louds minus Lynn were in the living room reading some books. They hated this entire situation. People hated them...pain and simple and they could tell that it will get worse before it becomes better.

"Sigh...I wish Lucy was here in entertain us with her poems." Luan said.

"Yeah. Even Lincoln would help us figure what we can do when we are bored." Luna said.

"Well they're not here. Thanks to Lynn." Lori said.

"Can we not talk about her every single minute?" Lana asked.

"Well...call we can talk about our cousins." Lola said.

"I didn't even know that we had cousins before Mom mentioned them when she was leaving with Lincoln, Leni, Lucy and Lily." Luan said.

"Which is kinda strange. Why didn't she tell us about them earlier?" Lisa asked.

"Who knows? But I'm awfully curious about why she didn't tell us." Luan said.

"We could always look for clues on the manner ourselves." Lola said.

"We can start later. Besides we have more pressing matters than figuring out why Mom hid our cousins from us." Luan said.

"Is it that the town clearly hates us?" Lori said causing Luan to nod. Seeing this..Lori sighed and started to think of the old days where they would all go out and no one would glare at them, call them names and stare at them with disgust. She knew that she shouldn't have followed along with Lynn's idea, but her obsession with her boyfriend, Bobby caused her to agree. Now she hated it...and knows that her time with her boyfriend was numbered.

"Plus Dad's still in jail." Lana said.

"I'm sorry to say this Lana, but Dad deserves it. Besides we can't exactly pay his bail without help." Luna said.

"Luna's right, Lana. Pop Pop and Aunt Ruth refuse to help and Mom could possibly divorce Dad and leave us to the wolves. Everyone else just hates us and would rather see us suffer than to actually help us." Lisa said. The sisters nodded their agreement unaware that Lynn was listening into their conversation. She had hoped that her sisters would realize that she was right about the entire situation and follow her lead. However it seems like her sisters still blame her for their predicament. 

Their words that they said to her were still going around in her head. And each shattered her heart more and more as she remembered them. Especially Lana's since she actually looked up to her. 

"Why can't they see that I'm right?" Lynn said to herself. Unaware that she would eat those words once Rita came home and straightened her and the others out. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋