Ch.16

In an unknown location, two boys are sitting in their shared apartment talking about the newest development in the supernatural world.

"So there's four new witches." One of them said.

"Actually three witches and a handsome warlock." The other said.

"Don't tell me that you want to claim him already. He hasn't even unlocked his powers yet." The first one said.

"I know that. But...Who's to say that we both don't have a shot of getting him when he does unlock it. Besides we don't even know if anyone else has their eyes on him already." The second said.

"Sigh...Alright. Just don't go overboard like you always do." The first Said.

"Your orders are my command your highness. Now if you excuse me...I have a certain vampire to see." The second Said before he disappeared causing the other to sigh. They hoped that their friend wouldn't cause too much trouble, but knowing their history...it was safe to say that he could feel a major headache coming on. Meanwhile...the Louds were out in Royal Woods getting ready to visit their father.

"Lori..When will Daddy come back home?" Lola asked.

"I'm not really sure about that Lola. If a certain someone kept their mouths shut then maybe none of this would've happened." Lori said causing Lynn's eyebrow to flinch. 

"This sucks. And I fear for our return to school tomorrow." Luna said.

"Don't remind me. We can't even do our annual school shopping today since we're more in likely to get shunned at the stores that we normally go to." Lori said.

"Sigh...I just hope that I can join any sports teams tomorrow." Lynn grumbled after that.

"You're kidding right? There is no way that any teams are going to accept you after this whole mess that you started." Luan said.

"Who wouldn't want me on their team?" Lynn said. Luan opened her mouth to comment when Luna covered it.

"Then I wish you luck on that Lynn. Just don't come crying to us when you're rejected by them." Luna said. As much as she liked for Luan to tear Lynn a new one...Luna knew that Lynn would need to learn the hard way that her actions have major consequences. 

"Whatever. Anyway...When do you think Mom is coming home? We need her help to bust Dad out of prison." Lynn said.

"Maybe in a couple of days. Now come on...We're here." Lori said. As the girls entered the police station...they all waited in the visiting station and watched as their father slowly made his way over to them.

"Girls! Did your mother come home yet?" Lynn Sr. Asked.

"No..She hasn't yet. Anyway..How are things Dad?" Lori asked.

"Not good. If I'm convicted...I could be looking at 10 or 20 years in here." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What?!" Lynn Jr. yelled.

"That was my exact reaction Junior. Unless I could prove that I accidentally locked Lincoln  out of the house then my goose is cooked." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Unfortunately no one will buy that since someone couldn't keep her mouth shut and told the police what happened while Mom was away." Lisa said.

"It wasn't like any of you tried to stop me..." Lynn Jr. said.

"What are you talking about? We told you to keep your mouth shut and you ignored us." Luna said.

"Sigh..I only wish that we could go back and stop all of this from happening." Lana said.

"Sadly this is reality. Besides it's not like we can cast one of Lucy's spells and travel back in time." Luna said.

"This is no time for jokes. Now...Do you have a defense attorney Dad?" Lori said.

"Yes. They appointed one for me so I should be able to get some mercy from the judge. However...When I do go to court, I want all of you to be on your best behavior and tell the truth." Lynn Sr. Said. The girls each agreed and started to leave towards Vanzilla. As they did so...

One of the girls thought back to the earlier conversation and the mysterious presence near them. They hoped that this was just their imagination, but what if Lucy's magical spells weren't silly after all.

"I have to find out what this means. Even if it means going behind my sisters back." They said as they followed the others back to the Van and drove home. At the same time...

One of the four siblings managed to unlock their magic.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋