Ch. 7

As the Louds dealt with the reality of their bad decision, the rest of them were busy watching a movie while eating something called McDonalds. It was new to the younger generation of Louds considering the fact that all they ate were Lynn Senior's food with pizza served on rare occasions.

"Wow. This is pretty good." Leni Said.

"It really does. But I wonder why we never had these before?" Lincoln Said.

"Well...your father and I had to spend money on bills and the numerous activities that you and your sisters had. Along with vet care for every single animal in the house." Rita explained.

"Wow....that explains things." Lucy Said.

"Sigh...I wonder how the others are doing right now?" Leni Said.

"They're probably living it up without any of us there. Especially since their "bad luck" problem disappeared away from their house which reminds me that I should probably call Ronnie Anne and Clyde to explain the situation." Lincoln Said.

"Go ahead Lincoln. Hopefully they won't over react to this." Leni Said.

"Have you seen how Ronnie Anne reacts to things...We'll be lucky if she didn't try to destroy things in a fit of anger." Lincoln deadpanned before he started to call Ronnie Anne who promptly dropped the phone and started to tear up the living room after being told. Meanwhile...Clyde fainted and Lincoln had to spend 30 minutes trying to wake him up from the phone.  

At the same time, the girls left the police station with dejected and angered looks on their faces. It was a disaster mainly because of the stupid decision that Lynn made which ended causing more trouble than it's worth. When they came home..the girls found the disappointed faces of Albert and Aunt Ruth who recently heard about the situation at hand.

"Pop Pop." The girls exclaimed before he started to glare at them and point towards the couch. The girls slowly walked over to the couch and were joined by Albert and Aunt Ruth. At first...no one said a word before Aunt Ruth started the dreaded conversation.

"So girls...Did anything eventful happen these last couple of days?" She asked.

"Well..." Lynn Jr. said before Lori glared at her.

"So no one's going to say it." Aunt Ruth Said with her eyebrow raised.

"Now Ruth...The girls don't need to say anything especially since we watched it on TV. The only good thing about the situation is that my daughter had the common sense to take Lincoln, Lily, Lucy and Leni away from the house due to the idiocy of the others." Albert stated.

"But my game..." Lynn Jr. said.

"You play the exact same way every single time. It doesn't take a genius to see that someone couldn't watched your previous games and prepared for anything that you throw at them." Aunt Ruth Said.

"We didn't think of that...at the time." Lola Said.

"This is why Rita shouldn't leave her kids alone with that blasted husband of hers. That man lets the girls walk all over him and goes along with everything that everyone of you says without using that peanut brain of his." Albert said.

"Let's be thankful that Rita took the others away from her before it started to go more out of hand. However....it's clear that she deserves to find someone new with enough intellect to stop the kids from going out of control." Albert Said.

"Agreed. Now girls...your grandfather and I are going to watch over you until Rita returns if she still wants to show her face in this town again. But if you think that they're not going to consequences for your own actions...you're surely mistaken." Aunt Ruth Said.

"That's right. You girls will hand over all of your electronics and are barred from watching TV. There will be no mall trips and you can't do any of your activities. Now head upstairs girls and know that you shamed and embarrassed us, your mother and yourselves with your actions." Albert Said. As the girls went upstairs...they knew that this was only the beginning of hardships for them. If only they tried to stop this before this went too far...

Oh well, karma always strikes back.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye