Ch. 18

I don't own these characters...they belong to their original owner. Also if you haven't guessed it..we're taking at the lovers.

  As the vampire and demon were having their talk, a couple of demigods were relaxing in a cafe. These were members of the Seven (excluding Annabeth) and were all seeking a fresh start after fighting two wars for the Olympians.

"So...What exactly are we here for again?" Nico asked.

"We needed a change of pace. Plus we're going to find Percy another person to love." Jason said causing Percy to groan. He used to date Annabeth, but slowly they started to grow apart with the breaking point being when she was assigned to design more buildings for New Rome. As he looked out the window..he noticed a certain group walking down the other side of the street when he noticed Lincoln.

"Percy? Is everything okay?" Paige asked.

"Yeah. Just noticed someone that I could be interested in. And maybe share with some of you." Percy said as the group followed their eyes and noticed Lincoln, Lily, Lucy and Leni. 

"Who? One of the girls?" Nico said.

"No. I was actually looking at the boy." Percy said.

"What?" Piper asked.

"Can you blame me? Look at him...and tell me that he doesn't look hot." Percy said causing almost all of his friends except Piper, Frank, Hazel and Calypso to blush. 

"Well...that answers that. But...What happens if more guys are interested in him as well?" Piper said.

"Like I said...We can share. Besides who's to say that we can't be interested in someone that's the same sex and is attracting a whole lot of guys." Percy said.

"Whatever floats your boat...I guess. But enough about your future boyfriend...Did you hear what's happening in Royal Woods, Michigan?" Hazel said.

"I guess you're talking about that story where a family kicked one of their own out." Jason said causing Leo to get confused.

"What story?" Leo asked.

"Right...you were too busy inventing something to hear what was going on. So apparently..someone's sister forced her brother to go to her baseball game by threatening him with a bat. And when they lost...she started to blame him for it." Jason said.

"That's awful." Calypso said.

"It gets worse. The boy who was also forced to attend his other sister's events...used it to get free time only for it to backfire once the girl convinced members of her family that he was bad luck." Will said.

"Please tell me that they stopped there." Leo said.

"Nope. They started to exclude him from their activities and eventually kicked him out of the house. And I have to say that other members were forced to do so...by the members who did want him out. Luckily the mom returned from her trip and found out what was going on...since a lot of things could've happened to him out there." Percy said.

"Believe me when I say that Nico wanted to curse them for doing that to that poor boy." Hazel asked.

"I'm not really surprised anymore by that." Percy added making Nico glare at him for a bit.

"So what happened to the boy?" Leo asked.

"His mother took him and the sisters who were forced to throw him out away. She was the only one with enough common sense to move them all away from the others. And turns out that I didn't need to curse them...karma worked out in the end." Nico said.

"That story's crazy. I can't believe that I missed it." Leo said.

"Don't worry Leo. Something that bad was sure to become viral and will still be around for years to come." Piper said.

"Now let's go. And maybe we can run into those guys and strike up a conversation." Will said. As the small group left, Lincoln marveled at the sight of his sister's awakening. He wondered what powers he could have and how to use them responsibly. 

"Linky...What did I just do?" Leni asked.

"You awakened your powers. Now all we have to do is wait for ours to come in as well." Lincoln said before he felt like multiple people were talking about him. But he quickly shrugged that feeling off...

Besides it's not like those people want to get with him romantically right?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋