Ch. 6

When the Lori and her sisters finally arrived at the station, they carefully dragged Lynn inside while waiting for information for their father. The girls were nervous..which wasn't surprising since their current lives could be at stake. They hoped that their sister would stay unconscious however their hopes were dashed once they heard her groan and open her eyes.

"Ow...What happened?" Lynn Asked.

"You foolishly decided to take down a cop and managed to get him to tase you." Lori said.

"No wonder...my body feels stiff, but what happened to Dad?" Lynn Said.

"He managed to get himself arrested..due to him not understanding that locking Lincoln out was illegal." Lisa Said.

"But he's bad luck...and deserves..." Lynn Said before Luan placed her hand on her mouth after noticing that Lynn was causing multiple people to look at her.

"Look Lynn..You should really keep your mouth shut or else..we'll all be in trouble. What you did..could effect everything and make our lives a living hell." Luan said. After she said that she let go of Lynn's mouth.

"But..." Lynn said before her other sister's glare at her.

"Shut it Lynn. Just keep your opinions to yourself so we don't end up as the most hated family in Royal Woods." Lori Said.

"Fine." Lynn Said before spotting Lynn Sr. being lead towards a jail cell. As she got up...her sisters followed her so they could attempt to stop her before she could run her mouth. When Lynn Sr. was placed in, he finally noticed the girls and looked at the ground. He didn't want them to see him in this cell..especially when he was probably going to spend a long time behind bars.

"Dad. Are you alright?" Lynn Asked.

"Sigh...No. When I arrived here...they started to interrogate me about kicking Lincoln out of the house. After I explained the whole thing...they started to say that I'm a horrible excuse of a father and that luck is for sore losers who can't accept their own mistakes when they lose." Lynn Sr. Said.

"That can't be true. Luck is a vital part of sports." Lynn said before a police officer snorted behind her.

"Yeah right. Hard work, practice and team work are the vital parts of the sports world. What kind of sad loser would think that luck will help them win every time?" The police officer said.

"But the Softball Gods..." Lynn started, but was interrupted by the lead detective on the case asked her a question.

"Softball Gods? Who are these Softball Gods?" The detective asked.

"They're the ones who help me win all of the time when I play Softball. Everyone except for the one  that the badluck went to." Lynn said.

"Badluck?" The detective asked.

"Yes. My brother caused me to lose my winning streak. So I told the others and we all agreed to kick him out of the house." Lynn Jr. said.

"LYNN!!" The others shouted.

"What?" Lynn Jr. said.

"I'm sorry to say this, but are you insane? Your brother couldn't have caused you to lose your game. And even if he did..he didn't deserve to be kicked out of the house." The detective said.

"But..." Lynn Jr. said before Lori placed her hand on her mouth.

"That's enough out of you. Your mouth has already gotten us in more trouble than we need right now." Lori hissed before the detective coughed.

"You should listen to your big sister especially since you just confessed that all of you purposely kicked your brother out of the house in front of a lot of witnesses." The detective said causing all of the girls to glare at Lynn. 

"Nice going Lynn." Lola said.

"So what happens now?" Luna asked.

"Your father will stay in jail and we will contact your mother to get her side of the story. We won't arrest you guys and we will let you go home. However...I will contact you about the date of the trial and will send two police officers to gather more evidence before you get rid of it so you won't face the consequences of your own actions." The detective said as the girls started to nod with a dejected expression on their faces.

Thanks to Lynn...Things are heading in a bad direction for the Louds. They hoped that their siblings would come back, but now they wished that their mother took them along. 

This would be the beginning of the end for the Louds and would be the start of a new adventure for their four siblings.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋