Ch.22

I don't own the pictures used in this chapter. They belong to their respective owners (while the character belongs to Eddsworld)

The Loud sisters were in Vanzilla and were almost close to their various schools. A fact that didn't help ease the dread that was crawling underneath their skin. While others were worried about their jobs and how their bosses would react to what happened.

"Lori, I can't do this." Lola said which was silently shared by the others minus Lynn Junior..who was hoping that she would be proven right. 

"I know it's scary Lola. But we can't just stay at home and pretend that everyone would forget what we did." Lori said. 

"But we don't know what's going to happen when we get inside." Luan said.

"We can bare with it until we get home. Now, I want you all to try and stay out of trouble. Keep your heads down and don't try to fight back...it could just make things worse." Lori said as she dropped off Lana, Lola, and Lisa off. Noting how the kids would stop and glare at the trio while they started to walk inside the building. As she made sure that they got inside, she started to drive towards Lynn's school and dropped her off. Then she started to head towards the community college with Luan and Luna. 

"Sigh...I hope that the others are fine with our cousins." Lori said to herself as she parked the van and walked out with her two sisters. Ready to get through the day...hopefully without too many incidents or injuries. Meanwhile, the others were walking down the sidewalk and were ready to see more of the place.

"I bet that the others are in school by now." Lucy said.

"Sigh...Can we not speak about them for the rest of the day? Look, they messed up..but getting a reminder of it every single day gets old real fast." Lily said.

"I'm sorry to say this Lucy, but I have to agree with Lily. I don't want to talk about them while we're trying to explore the area. Besides we already know that they're already facing multiple things after the news broke out." Lincoln said.

"Sigh...Fine. So want to explore the park?" Lucy said as she pointed at a nearby park. The siblings looked at each other and nodded. It would be a peaceful distraction from thinking about the despicable actions of their family members. 

"Wow

"Wow...This place is beautiful." Leni said as she looked up at the beautiful Sakura trees that littered the park. Due to her newfound powers, she experienced an increase of love towards nature and wonders what else she could unlock as time goes on. The same could be said for Lincoln...because he feels like he only scratched the surface of his powers.

"It really is. Too bad that Mom can't be here to enjoy this." Lily said.

"She had to get ready for her trip back. Besides think of all of the new people that we could meet while over here." Lucy said. The others didn't say anything and kept looking at the flowers unaware that they were being watched by a certain boy wearing a red hoodie. 

"I wonder how they would've enjoyed this scenery

"I wonder how they would've enjoyed this scenery." He said as he remembered his old friends who lived back in England back when he was alive. But those days were behind him since he had to move on and try to win the affection of Lincoln.

"That's enough of that Tord. You have to introduce yourself and hopefully start this on the right foot." The boy who introduced himself as Tord said. Slowly he started to walk towards the group...hoping that he wouldn't mess this up like he did with one of his old friends. Meanwhile Lori was in the nurses office getting some bandages placed onto her arms and face.

She knew that once the news broke out about how they treated Lincoln and the others...that things weren't going to go well for her and the siblings who stayed behind. But she never imagined that a group of girls would attempt to beat the life out of her. Luckily the teachers managed to stop it before they went any further, but she knew that the next time would be even worse.

"Sigh...I wish that I never listened to Lynn in the first place." Lori said before she noticed that her sister Luna walked into the nurses office and lead down on one of the beds next to her.

"Luna? What are you doing here?" Lori asked.

"I could ask the same to you." Luna said.

"I got into a bit of a situation with a group of girls...but that's besides the point. I want to know why you came here." Lori said.

"Sigh..I've been kicked out of the band." Luna said.

"What?" Lori said.

"They heard what happened and they kicked me out of the band. With the only thing topping it is that Sam and I broke up." Luna said.

"I'm so sorry Luna." Lori said. 

"Don't be. None of this is your fault so you don't need to apologize to me. Besides I'm sure that everyone is going through a tough time right now." Luna said.

"I'll be lying if I said that you don't know that. I just hope that they all listened to me after they got out of the van." Lori said. While Luna nodded along with her despite feeling like her sister, Lynn would do something stupid that will only make things worse for her. 

But that'll be silly...Right?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋