Ch.24

I don't own the picture used in this chapter..it belongs to their creator.

Stan was sitting on a bench thinking of his old life with his friends and family surrounding him. Back then he believed that nothing will ever destroy his happiness..how naive he was. His life became hell thanks to those nasty rumors going around that he was stealing and destroying little kids toys. Stupid..yes. But did his family and friends stick by his side. No. So after months of being bullied, abused and shunned..he ran away. He didn't know if they ever realized the truth and honestly, he didn't care...they destroyed his trust and faith in them so why bother trying to make amends with them.

"I wish that my friends and family knew how much they hurt me." He said. Just as Lincoln sat down next to him.

"So you're also having family trouble?" He said which scared Stan for a couple seconds before he calmed down.

"I guess you can say that. I loved them yet they never bothered to come by my side when I needed it the most." Stan said.

"I can share that feeling. My family is..I mean was kinda chaotic." Lincoln said as he tried to stop remembering the incident.

"Want to talk about it?" Stan said.

"Not really. It's kinda messed up and stupid if I was going to be honest. Let's just say that my parents are going to get divorced and my three sisters and I's bones with my other 7 sisters are strained at best." Lincoln said.

"That must suck. My parents kicked me to the curb after believing rumors without even getting my side of things." Stan said.

"They should like terrible parents. But my father wasn't much better than them." Lincoln said.

"They are. But it can get easier by allowing other people to get close enough to be considered friends. True friends..I mean." Stan said.

"Then should we be friends as well?" Lincoln said.

"Sure. My name is Stan by the way." Stan said.

"Mine is Lincoln." Lincoln said before he spotted his three sisters and walked over to them. Watching him..he sighed and wondered how things were going to be like from now on. Since knowing Lincoln's warlock status, looks and great personality....

He was bound to have a harem soon.

Meanwhile Lola and Lana were eating their lunch with sad expressions on their faces. Their friends have abandoned them and scorned them for kicking out their only brother for something like bad luck. It got worse once they were kicked out of their respective passions.

"Lola..Are you okay?" Lana said.

"No. My boyfriend broke up with me and I'm banned from pageantry." Lola said. Before Lana could comfort her sister, she noticed that her archenemy was coming over with a smirk on her face. 

"Don't look now Lola, but Lindsey's coming over

"Don't look now Lola, but Lindsey's coming over." Lana said.

"Oh great." Lola said as Lindsey Sweetwater came right to their table and started to speak to the two girls.

"If it isn't the disgraced Lana and Lola. I should've known just how awful the two of you were seeing how you locked your older brother out of the house without a second thought." Lindsey said.  

"Don't have anything better to do than bother us." Lana said.

"Why? Can't handle the truth. I mean..given how much he did for the both of you..We all would've thought that you would always have his back. Too bad..you two share half a brain cell together and followed your sister's words." Lindsey said.

"Ugh..Go Away." Lola said.

"How about No. Since it's clear that none of you noticed just how much of a sore loser your sister is. I mean come on...she beats everyone up off and on the field and blames others for her problems. Yet it seems like almost all of you are delusional enough to think that she would somehow become a great sports star. When in actuality, she would only bring shame to the sports world and make your family even more disliked than they are at the moment." Lindsey said.

"We get it. We messed up..." Lana started to say until Lindsey cut her off.

"Messed up? You didn't just mess up..you've managed to finally get the town to turn their backs on you. Given how long you all terrorized the town with your actions before hand. It's no wonder why you never questioned why it was wrong if your own father allowed you to keep doing what you're doing without any consequences." Lindsey said.

"You take that back or I'll..." Lola said before Lindsey faked gasped.

"You'll what? Hit me? You'll only prove just how much of a brute that you are. Face it..you're no better than your sister. It's a wonder how your three sisters and brother managed to be sweethearts given how much your father spoils you." Lindsey said. Lola wanted to hit her for what she just said, but she deep down that Lindsey was right. They were all spoiled too much by their father and now they were all paying for it..excluding Leni, Lucy, Lily and Lincoln.

DING DING

"That's the bell. Hope you enjoy your new hell because by the time that we're through with you...you'll be lucky if you even have one friend left in this town." Lindsey said as the cafeteria cleared out. As it did..Lana and Lola looked at each other and wished that they can reverse things..but it was impossible for them.

Which leaves only one Loud who has yet to be talked about. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋