Ch. 19

Some inspiration comes from The Loud House: Doujinshi by PixelFanfic99

Lincoln and his sisters slowly started to head back to where they entered the forest when...they suddenly realized that they've gotten lost. 

"What? How did we get lost?" Lily said.

"I guess we were too busy following Leni to actually take notice of our surroundings." Lucy said.

"That's just great. We're lost." Lincoln said before he noticed that his hands were his hands were glowing. And before he was able to alert the others about this discovery... he suddenly blasted a portal in front of them.

"Lincoln? Did you do that?" Lily asked.

"Y..Yes. I did." Lincoln says before he slowly sticks his head into the portal and noticed that it lead to his room. After discovering that it lead home...he pulled his head out and turned to his sisters. 

"This leads to my room. Come on.." He said as let his sisters go in first followed by himself. 

"Woah. So part of your powers have to deal with portals?" Lily asked.

"Yeah. But we still don't know what powers you and Lucy have." Lincoln said.

"I'm sure that they'll come in soon. Besides it's not like we're heading back to Royal Woods anytime soon if ever." Lucy said.

"I'll miss my friends, but I can't deal with seeing our family's faces. Especially since they cruelly turned their backs on us without a second thought. We lived with them for almost all of our lives yet...they betrayed us just for an excuse from a sore loser. Which means that I have to call mu work place and the community college so I can tell them that I'm not coming back."Leni said. The others nodded their heads at this since it hurts knowing that you're family would turn their back on them. 

"Sigh...let's not think about our "family" for a while and just think of all of the new friends that we're going to make." Lincoln said.

"Yeah. And who knows maybe we'll each find love here." Leni said causing Lincoln to slightly blush since none of his past relationships worked out. But maybe...things would finally go his way here. At the same time, the Loud sisters were slowly eating dinner while dreading the next day. When suddenly..Lynn slammed her hands on the table.

"Come on guys....just because everyone is on st...I mean Lincoln's side doesn't mean that all of could mope with dread." Lynn said.

"I'll like to see you all sunshine and rainbows once we step in those doors. Face it...we'll be shunned before we even step on school grounds." Lola said.

"I know that. But being sad and moping around won't change anything." Lynn said.

"As much as I want to argue against that statement...I would have to agree. We just need to suck it up and try to get through the school day." Lori said.

"But how can we do that if Lincoln's in another state and helps keep order in the household?" Lisa said.

"That can't be true...Can it?" Lana asked.

"He keeps Luan's pranks from getting us every morning, helps decide who goes first in line to the shower and helps dad with the cooking. He also knows where the first aid kit is and also knows what we're all allergic to, our dislikes and what we all like." Lisa said.

"We just have to deal with it. Now come on guys...let's finish dinner and get ready for bed."  Lori said as she started thinking of the disaster that was coming their way in the morning. She knew that their mother could be coming home to scold them and could possibly divorce their father. 

"Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad." She said to herself as she started to eat her food. Unaware that four of her siblings were awaking powers and would be having the time of their lives with the help of their lovers.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋