Ch. 28

I don't own the picture used.

Lynn Senior was sitting in the visitor area with his lawyer. A lawyer who looked like he was the biggest idiot in the entire world with the shocked look on her face. Slowly, she started to compose herself...but he can see that she didn't have faith that they would win.

but he can see that she didn't have faith that they would win

"Mr. Loud. I have been a lawyer for several years which is why...I would say that the only way to save yourself is with a plea deal." The lawyer said.

"Isn't there any other way to get through this? I mean I'm sure with a little help we can...." Lynn Senior started to say before the lawyer sighed.

"Do you seriously think that we can win this case? Mr. Loud, the police and detectives have connected a lot of evidence showing your guilt. There is no way to deny that fact unless you can somehow sway the jury in your favor...there is a high chance of you spending years behind bars." The lawyer said.

"I'm sure that we can turn them around after hearing that...." Lynn Senior said.

"Locking your son for being bad luck won't be seen as a good excuse for what you have done. That would only serve to turn them against you...well, more against you than they already are. To make things worse, you would also have to prepare for your upcoming divorce." The lawyer said.

"D..Divorce? My wife isn't going to leave me. Sure she said that, but she'll come to her senses." Lynn Senior said. The lawyer was about to say more to her most delusional client that she has ever had when the guard announced that his daughters were there to meet him. So she packed up and quickly left the area while thinking about getting a drink. 

At the same time, Lincoln was busy drawing in on a piece of paper. It was so strange to be able to draw without anyone bothering him. Not to mention dragging him away in order to attract Ronnie Anne so they can become girlfriend and boyfriend. 

"Hm...I wonder how they're doing?" He mused to himself. Ronnie Anne and his friends were fine at Royal Woods, but his so called family wasn't. He was sure that they were having hard times, but he felt like they deserved it. Well, light teasing and some bullying of course...he wasn't okay with things if people took their anger too far. Besides he was sure that his father and sister were still being delusional in thinking that they can somehow get away with what they did.

Somethings never change and his sister and father are proof of that. He kept drawing and thought that his family wouldn't make things worse for themselves...right? Speaking of which....

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Lynn Jr. yelled as she was being restrained on the floor. Her sisters could only watch with disappointment on their faces as they wondered why she attempted to break their father out of the jail.

Flashback Begins:

The sisters surrounded their father as he told them that he will eventually get out of there.  No one bought this except for Lynn who looked somewhat smug.

"You got that right Dad. Your time of freedom begins...NOW!" Lynn yelled as she ran and tackled a nearby prison guard. She tried to reach for a gun, but he managed to keep it out of her reach. Just then...she got tased and fell on the floor. When she was subdued, she tried to keep fighting...which only caused her sisters to sigh.

Flashback end.

"This is so embarrassing." Lori said before putting a hand on her face. This entire situation was completely idiotic and was made worse by their father trying to help Lynn. 

"Yep, but we all should've expected this. After Mom took Leni, Lincoln, Lucy and Lily...she has gone almost mad." Luan said. Lori nodded before the security guards asked them if they knew that Lynn Junior was going to do that or had any involvement. When they were cleared, they were told that their father would only have visits from his lawyer from now on.

"Well, that's just great. Now we can't see Daddy." Lola moaned as they went back towards Vanzilla. 

"It's all Lynn's fault like come on...charging a prison guard and trying to take their gun is just stupid." Lisa said.

"On the bright side, we should be happy that we won't have to listen to Lynn constantly blame Lincoln for all of this." Luna said. The girls drove off while Lynn was taken to juvie...beginning the downfall of the Lynn's.

Hope you enjoyed...Bye 👋