Ch. 1

When Rita Loud returned from her trip, she noticed that someone was in the backyard...and when she looked to see who it was..She noticed that it was her son, Lincoln.

"Lincoln?" Rita Asked.

"Mom?" Lincoln Said.

"What are you doing in the backyard?" Rita Asked.

"Well...It's a long story." Lincoln started. When he started to tell the story of why he was in the backyard..Rita's face started to grow red with anger. Why dare her husband and daughters lock Lincoln out of the house because of badluck? Needless to say when Lincoln finished...She was livid. 

Meanwhile the rest of the family just walked into the house...only to see their brother and their mother in the living room. 

"Why is he..."Lynn Jr. started, but stopped once she noticed the glare that her mother was giving her.

"I let him in. Since it seems like I'm the only one in this house with common sense." Rita Said.

"Now Honey..." Lynn Sr. Started.

"Don't now honey me. What the hell were you all thinking locking Lincoln out of the house? He could've been kidnapped or even killed out there by your reckless actions." Rita yelled.

"But..."Lori Said.

"Be quiet Lori. I'm not finished...What you guys did was illegal and could've destroyed our family." Rita Said.

"I knew that we shouldn't have kicked Lincoln out of the house." Leni Said.

"Wait a minute...Leni, you wanted Lincoln to stay inside?" Rita Asked.

"Well..Actually Leni, Lily and I tried to keep him inside unfortunately the others threatened us to make us vote to kick him out." Lucy Said.

"Okay. That's it...Leni, Lincoln,Lucy...go upstairs and pack your things..you're going to live with your cousins. I'll also sending Lily over as well seeing how she could've picked up some of the others bad habits." Rita Said.  

"But mom...The bad luck..." Lynn Jr. complained.

"Lynn Junior...Bad Luck doesn't exist. Even if it did..Why would it take 16 years for Lincoln to have it. Besides Lincoln told me how you forced him to go to the game in the first place." Rita Said.

"Listen Rita..." Lynn Sr. said before Rita slapped him.

"No..You Listen Lynn. 15 years ago...I granted you...a son. A son who you...no all of you promised to protect and love with all of your hearts. Only for me to come back and see that not only did you all go back on that promise, but also showing how little you care about your brother." Rita Said.

"But we do care.." Lana said.

"No...You don't. If you really cared about your brother then you wouldn't have kicked him out in the first place. Now..I'm going to pack up Lily's things and take Lincoln, Lily, Lucy and Leni to their cousin's house and when I return...We will discuss the punishments that all of you will face seeing how I'm the only parent in this household." Rita Said as she stomped upstairs with Lily. 

Leaving behind her remaining daughters and husband who were regretting what they did. Unaware that she was about to change the lives of her four children...for the better or worse.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋