Ch.20

When the four Louds exited Lincoln's room, they all slowly walked down the stairs to join their cousins and mother for dinner. 

"So how was your day?" Prue asked.

"Lincoln and I unlocked one part of our powers." Leni said.

"I guess they're coming in faster than any of us thought." Paige said.

"So Lily's and I's powers will come to us soon." Lucy said.

"Yes. But we'll talk about that tomorrow, We need to discuss your schooling." Phoebe said.

"Originally I wanted to enroll all of you to the local public school, but doing so would run the risk of being spotted by someone. So I decided to enroll you all...to this Magic school." Rita said as she handed them a flier that had information about a school called Hamilton Academy. 

"But aren't I too old to go to this school?" Leni said.

"In the real world...you are. But, in the supernatural world...you would still be counted as a first year." Prue said which Leni nodded to. Before Lincoln asked for more information about the academy.

"Tell us more about this school." Lincoln said.

"This school is full of people with connections to the supernatural world. And will help you develop your powers to the fullest of your abilities. When you're finished, you will come back here and train with your cousins so you won't accidentally cause any disasters." Rita said.

"What about you?" Lily asked.

"I have to settle some things at Royal Woods and when I finish with it, I will come back." Rita said.

"Speaking of Royal Woods, Isn't tomorrow when they have to go back to school?" Lucy asked.

"Yes. And despite not being there..I know that it will a disaster for your sisters." Rita said.

"Hopefully they'll learn something from this and won't make the same mistake Dad did." Lincoln said.

"Sigh..As much as I wish that is the case, I fear that they won't learn anything from this and go back to blaming things on you Lincoln." Leni said.

"Something that we're all not proud of." Lily said.

"At least you admit to your mistakes. Now cheer up guys, we have some time before we go to this academy. So let's make the most of it." Lincoln said.

"Alright." The girls said unaware of their Great Aunt Harriet's presence. She smiled at them before she started to think of the one other Loud who has managed to get magic. 

I hope that you will make the right choices from now on. Because if you don't I fear that dark forces will take advantage of you.

She said just as the mentioned Loud got up from her bed and looked out of the sky. She wondered why she could notice things that the others couldn't and what was happening to her.

"Sigh...I just want to know why I have these powers." The Loud girl said before she tried to go back to sleep. Unaware that the answers were coming towards her in the future.

Meanwhile, another demon was reading a book when a Phoenix flew into his room. 

"Sigh...I guess I was too hopeful for a quiet evening." The demon said as the Phoenix transformed into a man.

"Hey. You love my company." The Phoenix said.

"I don't exactly have a choice on whether or not I want to see you. Seeing as you always come in regardless of what I'm doing." The demon said.

"Anyway...I have news concerning four new witches on the street." The Phoenix said.

"What?" The demon asked.

"Yep. Four witches..and one of them is a hot guy who managed to capture the attention of two of your fellow demons, demigods, and a certain vampire." The Phoenix said.

"And you're telling me this. Why?" The demon asked.

"So we can get a piece of the new witch or warlock..whatever." The Phoenix said.

"But what about Kai?" The demon said.

"Went to him before I came here. And he agreed with me." The Phoenix said making the demon roll his eyes. But despite that..he was excited to learn that there was an attractive young man who was already growing a harem.

"Fine. But we have to be careful. We don't know whether or not he's nice." The demon said making the Phoenix chuckle before exiting. As the demon continued to read his book, he wondered if the new warlock would return his affections. Unaware that his thoughts were shared by every other boy in his future harem.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋