Ch.10

The picture doesn't belong to me...it belongs to their creator. This gives you a clue to who the sisters are.

As the Loud sisters continued to drive towards the park..almost everyone was getting annoyed with Lynn's comments. Especially since she can't get it past her thick skull that things will never be okay again. 

"Lynn...I will kick you out of this car if you continue to keep talking." Lori said.

"That goes for all of us. Why can't you get it...We messed up badly and look at what happened!" Luna said.

"But.." Lynn said.

"Lynn...Enough. You have been getting on all our nerves and you can't get to through your thick skull that things are not going to be okay. My Funny Business is in the toilet and your days as an athlete are over. Do you really expect people to cheer for someone who lets her superstitions lead her to kick out her own brother?" Luan said.

"Hey!! That's not true..." Lynn said.

"Stop lying. Every time you get on the field...you pray to those stupid soft ball gods of yours and do those ridiculous good luck rituals which makes your team and us look stupid." Luan said.

"Luan..." Lori said.

"Not to mention...you constantly use those stupid victory dances which shows bad sportsmanship to the opposing team. Face it Lynn...you're nothing, but a big joke of an athlete and you managed to drag us all into this entire situation because you couldn't handle Lincoln wanting some time for himself." Luan said.

"Chill Luan..." Luna said. Luan took a deep breathe and started to look out the window while Luna and Lori shared a look. They needed to talk to her since bickering wouldn't help their situation. But first...they needed to go to the park to get some fresh air. When they arrived...everyone already in the park just started to walk away from them which hurt, but they ignored it and tried to have some fun.

"Lori...Will things always be like this?" Lana said.

"I don't know. Something this bad won't leave people's minds easily." Lori said.

"I hate this. I just wish that things would go back to normal." Lola said.

"I do too. But as long as we're together...nothing will break us apart. And maybe...in the future we can fix things with the others." Lori said causing Lana and Lola to hug her while Lynn looked on and then looked away. Meanwhile...The rest of the Louds were just about to enter San Francisco and they were anxious.

"Mom...Will our cousins like us?" Leni asked.

"Yes. They enjoy hearing stories about you guys and always asked how you guys are doing." Rita said.

"Then why don't we remember anything about them?" Lincoln asked.

"Because a series of incidents caused them to stay away from you guys. They didn't tell what those incidents were, but they wanted to take care of things before heading over." Rita said.

With that...The Loud kids went silent and started to wonder about their cousins. Unaware that their regular lives were about to end and their magical lives were about to begin.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋