Ch. 2

After her blowup, Rita started to pack her daughter's things. She was angry...no...furious at the rest of her family. For forcing Lincoln to live outside the house...for forcing Lucy and Leni to kick him out...and what's more...furious that her husband and sixdaughters went along with it after Lynn said that Lincoln was badluck.

After a while  all of her kids were all packed...and went downstairs where their siblings and father were sitting in the living room. 

"I wonder what our cousins are like?" Leni asked.

"I don't care how they behave...I'm just glad to be able to live in a house again." Lincoln said.

"We couldn't blame you for that...since you were kicked out. Unfortunately, the others threatened us so we kept silent so we couldn't help much without being treated like lesser beings." Lucy said.

"I'm not really mad at you guys...the others on the other hand have to earn back my love and respect especially Lynn." Lincoln said.

"Which is fair. I can't believe that they listened to Lynn..who is a sore loser." Leni said.

The comment made Lynn's blood boil, but before she could speak Rita came down and told the others to head towards Vanzilla.

"Mom...How Long will Lincoln, Lucy, Leni and Lily be at our cousin's house?" Lori asked.

"That's really none of your business Lori. Especially since this is the only concern that you're giving them after this badluck business started." Rita said.

"But Mom...He really is..." Lynn Jr. said before her mother glared at her.

"Young lady...that's enough about superstitions. I told your father that we should've talked to you about your obsession with them, but he stated that this was just a phase. Now a couple of years down the line...your obsession has grown massively." Rita said.

"Rita...she can't stop the rituals, they help her win." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Lynn..The rituals don't help her win...they make us look stupid. Not to mention the endless phone calls that we get from her teammate's parents about her no bathroom rule. Most of them have infections in their bowels and it's gotten so bad that Lynn's Coach even called me about her rituals." Rita said.

"But if he didn't show up..." Lynn said.

"He only showed up since someone decided to threaten him with harm. Besides how could he be the source of your loss..seeing how you play the same way time and time again and you never change things up." Rita said.

"Honey.." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Just shut up Lynn. That goes to our daughter as well...I'm getting a headache from the stupidity of the both of your combined. Lynn, our daughter has become a superstitious sore loser/ winner that doesn't show good sportsmanship. Coupled with the fact that she frequently beats up people who tell her so. Well that ends now...On the road, I'm calling all of her coaches and telling her that she's off the teams." Rita said.

"Why? Did that.." Lynn Jr. said.

"No. This incident was the last straw Lynn Junior. I've had it with the bragging, the complaints and the threats. Do you know how many times I've gotten calls from parents who argue with me about how aggressive you get from the field or in the school? Too many..we're lucky that none of them decided to sue because if they did then we could very well lose the house. Now..I'm taking Vanzilla and dropped Lincoln, Leni, Lucy and Lily off at my sister's place. Then I'm going to take some time to think of punishments for all of you and start to think about the state of our marriage Lynn." Rita said. 

Before her husband could comment on what she said, she was already out the door and went inside the driver's seat in Vanzilla. As she drove away...She knew that she had a decision to make..

Either stay with Lynn and take care of her remaining daughters or leave Lynn and leave her other daughters alone with him? 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋