♥︎ Criminal At Heart ♥︎

- This chapter is a Theif AU reveal
- There will be some violence in the chapter.
- REALLY BIG TRIGGER WARNING! You might want to get some tissues 🤭

N E wayzz (pUnS), on with the anecdote!

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

⁺˚*•̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Ladybug's POV

The furious wind tangled my untamed midnight blue hair, azure eyes briefly scanning the maze of rooftops and alleys before quickly leaping silently, the sac making a soft thump against my back. I stilled and held my breath, expanding my senses to make sure no one was following.         
I let out the breath I had been holding and continued my route towards the lair, quiet and agile as a cat.

A cynical laugh ripped through the silent atmosphere, my body instantly going rigid knowing very well who stood behind me. I plastered a malicious smirk upon my face and twirled around, placing a hand on my hip.

"Didn't think you'd get away this time, did you?" In all his pride and glory stood Cat Noir, a grin gracing his face. I let out a mocking laugh, "Oh no, I totally was anticipating you of all people to catch me." His grin fell a little, hurt flashing through his emerald eyes.

"M'lady, paw-lease put a halt to all this thievery. It might benefit you but look what you're doing to Paris' citizens!" He waved a paw, I mean hand, exaggerating his persuasive words. "Please stop. I'll let you go unharmed, without any charges. You'd also make a paw-some asset to the heroes."

I wiped my cocky expression off my face to a serious one. He would never understand, no matter how many hints I leave (which he somehow has a blind-eye for) or warnings I give him for why I can't join his side, he still pursues me to become good. I tipped my scarlet hat and threw the sac to him. A glimmer of hope shone on his face.

"Till next time." I pulled a mist bomb from my cloak and threw it on the ground. Red and black mist shimmered creating a chance for escape. Quickly, I leapt and escaped soundlessly, but not before catching a quick glance at his hurt and broken face.

"Earnings?" A gruff voice asked me to which I pulled out an ivory-emblazoned watch I had snagged from the sac before tossing it to Noir. 'Damn my good-natured heart.' I cursed mentally as I handed over the priceless watch.