I'm back... + Spoiler

Hey Everyone. I would just like to announce to you guys, my readers, that I have returned from my hiatus vaycay.

I've got a chapter prepared to come out soon so I hope you haven't put this book down. :)

Also, updates may not be frequent because hell has opened its doors once again. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's a seven hour jail for humans that they have to go to every single week. Yes, school.

Anywaysssss...

I've come to a decision to post the spoiler about MLB on this authors note because hey, why not?

Skip the chapter if you don't want the spoiler!

So spoiler 1# aka the biggest one I have to share:

The reveal has already been planned out. It will occur at the last episode of season 4 (?). But Cat Noir will 'die' so Ladybug will have to get his and her miraculous together to make a wish. That wish be making Cat Noir come back.  This will happen in season 5 (?).
Still not sure if this spoiler is true but it was a reply from Jeremy Zag so... hopefully it was him and not just some random lie.

Spoiler number 2# (probably heard of):
There will be a new queen bee miraculous holder and also it is said that the costume will be slightly changed too. Who do you think is the new queen bee?

Ummm, I think that's all the spoilers I have to share. Thank you guys for reading my book, voting and commenting! I really love your
comments 😂.

See you guys in the next chapter!!!

~Bug Out