P.E. Lesson •P2•

Yes, I know, I'm a horrible author for leaving you readers on a really bad cliff hanger. But don't worry the cliff hangers are ending here (hopefully). Now, om with the second part of the story! P.S. This chapter is dedicated to CosmoCrazy5496!

Marinettes POV

It was the best moment of my life, well not the end bit. I was so busy daydreaming that I didn't realize the roof ends. My eyes opened wide then shut as I felt my self mid-air. I stifled a little squeal of fright as I fell.

I waited to hit the hard ground, but it never came.

Adriens POV

Marinette was so good at this, though I was better because I come to these roofs every night. There was a hunch forming hough. Her mistakes seemed like they were on purrr-pose, and she also did pretty well for a civilian who's never been on the roofs of Paris.

I stared at her in awe as she had swiftly tackled the obstacles in P.E. but now, she didn't seem like the person I saw, as if she was trying to forget what happened in P.E.

All of a sudden, in slow motion, I saw her skid towards the end of the roof and she seemed stunned all of a sudden. There's definitely something wrong going on here.

I saw her body react and form into a ball, a small squeal full of pure fear came from her hidden face.

It had to be a 50-meter fall, she would suffer really serious injuries... Unless... Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Plagg Claws Out!"

Marinettes POV

I felt warm, muscular arms touching my cold skin. I peeked from one eye and saw a hazy figure, all black with really really green eyes that stood out. I rubbed my eyes and opened them fully and stared at who caught me.

"Marinette, are you ok?" I nodded my head vigorously, a little dazed and frightened.

"M-Merci Beaucoup (Thanks a lot), Cat Noir." I stuttered out, then I remembered Adrien.

"A-Adrien! I need to get back to him! He will be so confused to where I disappeared too... and mad at me for falling..." I covered my face, groaning in annoyance and sorrow.

"Uh-well, Adrien is not there..." Chat Noir spoke slowly. My eyes opened wide and I sprang out of his arms, falling once again.

This time, I quickly held on to his baton and pressed a button to make it retract so I could be back on the safe ground. "How did you know how to retract my baton?"

"My question first. Where is Adrien." I looked him dead in the eye faking confidence, but in all honesty, I was so worried for my Cherie.

Chat Noir looked down, guilt swarming his eyes. "I-I know where he is. But I can't tell you..."

"Can't tell me? Moi? Oh for God's sake he could be in trouble!" I flailed my hands, anger boiling in me.

"I'm sorry Purr-incess but-"

"Stop it with the puns for god sake, this is a serious conversation! Now, you will tell me where Adrien is, otherwise..." I cornered him to a wall. This seemed utterly stupid, threatening a superhero that could kill you in a matter of second.

"Marinette..." He trailed off. I jabbed my finger on his chest plate. "Where. Is. Adrien?!" He flinched as I jabbed my finger harder.

NOT GOOD MARINETTE, TOO FAR, TOO FAR! My subconscious roared in my head.

He mumbled under his breath then looked me straight in the eye. It was my turn to shrink as he looked at me.

"He's here, Plagg claws out."

I couldn't believe my eyes, there stood banana boy/hot stuff/cinnamon roll/Cherie/Adrien with Plagg floating nearby. "I-I Adrien..."

He stood there with his arms crossed and a worried and mad look on his face. "How am I going to explain this to Ladybug! She's going to be so mad at me, and won't ever love me again." He grumbled.

It's only fair if I reveal my identity to him too then.

"I-I can explain this too Ladybug, and trust me she'll love you even more."

"How?" He demanded. I'd never experience this side of Adrien before.

"Because... I'm ladybug." I shyly replied, fiddling with my hands.

"Sure." He's being sarcastic. I frowned, "Tikki, Spots on!"

The red aura surrounded me, transforming me into my alter ego and the Super Heroine of Paris, Ladybug.

"Are you convinced now you mean cat?" I stood, with my hand's crosses as Adrien looked at me in bewilderment. "I-I'm sorry, Marinette. I don't what came over me, I was just so worried that you would kill me if I revealed my identity and..."

I looked into his eyes, "It's ok, mon Cherie." I replied holding his cheek.

I then started laughing as realisation washed over me. Adrien gave me a weird look. I quickly de-transformed and explained, "It's just so hilarious that both of us are heroes, competing for sports day, representing our school and were in the same class the whole time! We were so oblivious!"

Adrien started laughing along as I inwardly sighed, 'way to go, u calmed the mood'

"Hey you know I've thought of something." I stopped laughing and turned to Adrien, "P.E. should actually stand for Physical Exhaustion." I let out another giggle, god he's so cute.

"Oh and I need to give you something," He said as he stared at my orbs, "I've been wanting to give you it for a while now..."

He smashes his lips against mine.

*Adrienette Scene*

~~~

"Ready Minou?" We both stood next to each other in the track along with the other competitors, the whole of Paris staring at us. "Of course, M'lady!"

We set off, both of us first, running together with not a care in the world. Just like we were from the beginning.