PLAGG!

This story is situated after the episode Reflekdoll.

Marinettes POV

"Plagg, Claws In!" I de-transformed and smiled at the small flying cat. Wait a minute. I have Cat Noirs kwami and miraculous! Holy cheese! (Rolf) 

 "-MBERT!" Plagg yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I-I-What?" I was so confused, with everything that I need to fix, with Plagg finding his owner and oh my god, Tikki! "CAMEMBERT! GIVE ME CAMEMBERT RIGHT NOWWWW!" Plagg kept whining at the top of his lungs while I searched my mind for answers to finding Tikki without revealing my identity. 

"Fine! If you're not going to give me camembert after a 30-minute fight with two combined akumas and all my energy gone with my stomach growling for something to eat. I will go!" Plagg flew off and left me. "PLAGG!" I ran after him, sprinting top speed. After about 20 minutes of non-stop kwami hunting/chasing, Plagg finally stopped. My feet broke down on me and I tripped, as always. "Ow. Plagg?" I tried to get up but my legs were numb, so I sat down. The first thing I saw was the beautiful golden locks of a figure. They held out a hand, causing me to yelp. 

"Marinette!" Tikkis voice was music to my ears. She appeared out of nowhere then hugged my cheek. "I missed you so much!" She squeaked. "Me too." I hugged back with the palm of my hand. 

"CAMEMBERT!" Plaggs voice was like hell to my ears. I groaned, rolling my eyes. That's when I remembered, the hand! I looked again and the hand was still there, held out for me. Without a second thought, I grabbed it and they pulled me up. Instantly, I was met with forest green eyes and a sweet smile. 

"Hey, Marinette." "ADRIEN!" I squealed out, my face turning beet red. "I'm sorry, about Plagg. He can really get his way when he's hungry." he chuckled. "Wait. You're-No way." I was flabbergasted. "Cat got your tongue, M'lady." He winked and planted a kiss on my knuckles.

"I. NEED. CAMEMBERT!" Adrien got camembert from his jacket and stuffed a whole role of it in his mouth. "Now, shut up," Adrien replied, clearly frustrated. Tikki giggled and I laughed. 

"Oh Plagg, Master Fu's going to kill you," Tikki said while giggling and Plagg went eye wide. "Wasn't my fault I was hungry!" Plagg blushed. Everyone burst into laughter and died laughing.

<THE END>

Sorry if this was rubbish. I've been busy with school and more activities. I'll try to update more regularly for you guys! Stay Mirrraculous!