~Sewing session~

Rain poured outside on the Parisian streets; the blurry lights of cars rushing are the only colours the window lets me see. Sitting on my chair comfortably in my warm room, I prepared my mannequin then started out on my new design. It was based on my alter ego, ofcourse, since Hero's day was approaching and I was chosen to design and tailor a Ladybug themed dress.

While I was preparing the materials a small thud was heard on the roof. 'Chaton' I opened my window letting in Chat Noir. "Salut Cat Noir." I went back to my desk. "Bonsoir Mari."

"So, what brings you to my humble cottage fair hero of Paris?" I smiled smugly as I looked towards the Black Cat sitting next to me. "Every Knight has to visit their Purr-incess, no?" He played along, a smile dancing on his face. I giggled softly while rolling my eyes.

"You are one cheesy black cat." "What can I say, it's in my blood."

I went back to focusing on my designing and sewing. He chuckled, "You're cute when you focus, you know?" I blushed madly but continued stitching my dress. "What're you creating?"

"Mmm, a dress," I replied vaguely. "For?" He inquired as a curious cat would. "For Hero's day," I replied shortly. "Aww, Claw-mon! Tell me the whole thing!" 

"Fine... I'm making a dress for Hero's day parade. It's based on Ladybug since I was chosen to make a Ladybug themed dress."

"What are you working on right now?" Cat Noir seemed to take an awful lot of interest. He might be a fashion designer in his civilian form... Marinette, snap out of it!

I cleared my throat, "I'm working on the frill part on the edge of the dress. The upper waist still needs more work. I still need to add gold lace, red and black ribbon and... oh yes! I need to put the Spots on!"

All of a sudden I was hovering in the air and a red aura surrounded me, preventing me from seeing Cat Noir. "Marinette! What's happening?" I was all to baffled to reply and when my shock faded away I finally figured out what was happening. 

"Tikki!"

~~She transforms~~

I was placed on the ground, my back turned to Cat Noir, "Umm... Chaton?" I hesitantly turned around to see Cat Noir with anime eyes, crying tears of I don't know what.

"I-I Can't believe that my Purrr-incess is M'lady. I'm the luckiest cat in the world!"

He engulfed me in a hug and squeezed the life out of me, "C-Can't breath." I managed to wheeze out. He instantly let go, his warmth leaving me. "Oops." He scratched his nape.

I cleared my throat, "You know, it wouldn't hurt if you revealed your identity to me... right?" He stifled out a laugh. "Who's the curious cat now?" He let out a smug laugh. I frowned playfully and smacked his arm, "It's only fair." I mumbled out. 

"Fine, but be warned. I'm known for my hotness underneath this mask. Plagg, Claws Out."

Now it was my turn to cry out tears with anime eyes. "Hey." I ran towards him and hugged him as tight as I could. "C-Can't breath!" He gasped out and I immediately let go. "Told you I was hot."

I laughed and he fell into laughter with me. It was the most dramatic night of my life.

HEY EVERYONEEEE! Idk how to end the story so I'll stop it there. Sorry for the short trashy chap. I'm currently editing my book 'Princess of China' and writing and updating my (kind of) new book 'A Sisters Revenge'. If you could read them then that would be great because it will be a while till I update next. (Probably a week or so.) Thanks for reading!

~Bug Out