Ω Umbrella Ω

Ladybug's POV

'Darn' I thought. Thunder howled and rain hollered. I stood under a small flower shop as rain fell like bullets. A small shiver went my hunched spine as the air got colder. You might be wondering how I got stuck in the situation, well, this is how it goes. 

It was my very first day of Grade 10 and I was running late as usual. School went on as usual except there's a new student in our class called Lila. I get a fishy feeling when I'm around her. Anyways, school ended and it started to pour (rain). What the surprising thing was Adrien gave me his umbrella-again-like last year. Coincidence? For sure. It feels like I've fallen for him again.

 *deep breath* 

So, I went home and talked to my Adrien posters then did my History and Chemistry homework. I mean, who gives homework on the first day of school?! Soon enough, I had dinner then went out for patrol without checking the weather. It was fine at first, waiting for Cat noir on the Eiffel tower as it was drizzling.

All of a sudden, lightning blinds me and I fall off the Eiffel tower! Thanks to my (Ladybugs) quick reflexes, I landed safely on the road. I'm thinking, 'Oh nothing bad is going to happen' then all of a sudden a hella of a storm comes and it starts raining cats and dogs. The only place which has some cover is the flower shop so I run there. Hail starts to hit me, causing me to trip and twist my ankle. I instantly get back up and run to the shop. I dry myself a little and get the hail out of my hair. That's when the weather gets much more aggressive and here I am, freezing my spots off. 

I stilled as I felt warm breath on my neck. Without thinking, I turned around and punched the person in the face. "Ow!" The person groaned as he/she lay on the ground, covering his/her nose. "You've got a strong punch their, Bugaboo." I gasped and instantly went to help my partner.

"Oh my god, Cat noir, are you ok?!" I asked as I helped him up. "I'm so very sorry!" He looked at me and smiled. "Its fine, LB." His forest green eyes shining. We both stared at each other for eternity until, "BEEP, BEEP!"

I groaned and looked out at the storm. "Don't you have an umbrella?" asked Cat noir. "Sadly, no," I replied. He quickly tackled his pockets and out came a very familiar umbrella. He held it out, "Here, I have another one." I hesitantly grabbed it and our hands touched, causing us to blush. 

This was way too familiar. The black umbrella, the green orbs, the smile, the hands. "Adrien," I whispered. Exactly what happened today was repeating. His blonde hair, his green eyes, his voice, his height, for god sakes, all matched Adrien. Adrien was my partner this whole time!

He looked concerned as I came back to earth. "LB, are you feline fine?" He questioned. I laughed at his pun and my obliviousness. I grabbed his bell and pulled in for a kiss. Our lips touched, it felt like fireworks. 

Both of our transformations wore off and we broke the kiss. "Adrien." I stared at his unsure face. "Marinette." He whispered back. We both stared at each other and I broke the silence. "I love you Chaton." I smiled crazily, turning as red as Nathaniel's hair. "I love you too, Mari." And we both hugged for what felt like years. 

He walked me to the bakery, we talked about many crazy things. Just under that one, black umbrella.

The end.