°•.The End of Time°•.

Long time no see, miraculers. I deeply apologise if this chapter is not up to your standards as it is my first original reveal idea.

Ladybugs/Marinette's POV

"Fudge, fudge, fudge!" I bitterly muttered under my breath as I paced back and forth in my room. "Marinette, you should stop thinking about it and just relax! It's not that big of a deal anyway."

I whipped my head towards my friend who was lounging on my chair with an amused smile on her face. "I can't relax! Oh my god, I'm so dead."

Today was Saturday, the [insert random date here], the day that Emilie Agreste had passed away. Since it was a Saturday, Alya and I had gone to the Agreste Mansion and delivered gifts as a remembrance of Emilie and also to cheer up Adrien who seemed really depressed when we saw him grabbing an ice cream from Andre's stall.

"I don't think it was the right timing or the right gift!" I bit my lip in worry as I plopped myself next to Alya. I had given Adrien a boutique of roses, with a small box inside. The box contained honey flavoured macaroons I had made myself and a small letter to make Adrien happy.

But, the letter also had a confession written in ink on it. The confession being of my feelings towards him.

"Gurl, why don't we go grab some coffee? I could ask Nino or Luka to join us if you want. Even Adrien, if he can make it. It might delay him reading that love note~"

I sighed in resignation and got up, grabbing my purse that had my phone, money and some cookies. "I'll be right back." I rushed downstairs and scavenged through the draws and cabinets. "Found you!"

"Oh, hi Marinette!" Tikki giggled as she bit into a cookie, laying on a pile of crumbs. "Did you eat all of them?"

"Nope! I saved some for later." She flew out of the cookie cabinet holding her cookie and swiftly went in my purse with a small giggle.

I hastily went upstairs, grabbing Alya by the wrist and running outside the bakery, the both of us laughing as we ran. We stopped outside Cafe near the park and waited as Alya one by one called the boys to join us.

"Sorry Al, I'm busy with helping Mum. Maybe tomorrow?" Came Nino's reply.

"I have guitar lessons. Say my hello to Mari." Luka cheerily replied.

"Okay, our last hope, Adrien. Slim chance of him getting out of that jail of a house." I stifled out a small chuckle. "Hey, why don't you answer?"

She shoved her phone in my hands and I stared at the screen wide-eyed. "Hello?" Oh, that lovely voice that's as smooth as honey.

"Oh, uh, hi A-Adrien," I replied, wincing at my stupid stuttering. "Oh, Hi Marinette!" Came his friendly reply. "Uh, I, I mean Alya and I were wondering if you could come to the Cafe that's near the park to have some coffee with us and chat but you don't have to come if your busy or anything. It's just a favour I mean a request uh-"

I was cut off from my rambling by his gentle chuckle, "Sure I'll come. Be there in ten?" I nodded my head vigorously then mentally faced palmed, "Uh- yeah ofcourse! Okay yeah bye see ya!"

I quickly ended the call, handing Alya's phone back to her. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" She had a crazy grin plastered on her face, "Uh, no. Now, let's go grab a booth and wait for Adrien. It's freezing out here." She laughed quietly as we entered the warm Cafe, selecting a booth far in the corner so we don't get mobbed by any fangirls of Adriens.

Me and Alya chatted about random things while we waited patiently for Adrien. "Hey, Alya. Hey Marinette." We both stopped talking instantly, "Hi Adrien!" Alya cheerily greeted. I could feel my face warm-up, "Hi Adrien!" I replied, miraculously without stuttering. He grabbed a chair and we all started talking. I was happy I could cheer up Adrien on a day like this.